2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Just saw the pic of the high top J Pack's. I wish that they were executed a little better, but I'm probably gonna pass since I have the lows already. And nice SPOT's back there :pimp:

Anyone get their baos from premier yet?? And what about for those who ordered from recessnc??. It's confirmed ccs drops Friday!? Typing with a kindle sucks:rolleyes

hey man we will enter all the NYC raffles

i would be surprised if NDC doesn't release them - they had the first one

also, don't forget about middle of the night

too early for doom and gloom lol
Why do I feel like the first pair never went on NDC? I could be wrong though.

Last edited:

Why do I feel like the first pair never went on NDC? I could be wrong though.
it was definitely on NDC. they had implemented the captcha a week or two before, but it was my first time seeing it and i failed miserably.

I can't wait to see the Hacky Sack Lows with different color laces. I feel like you can put any lace that matches with any of the tiny accents and it becomes a whole new shoe that brings out the accents. If it looks the way I think it might, its a cop for me. If not, just a cool shoe that I don't really need 
eyes.gif
 I hope someone else understands what I'm saying lol
someone posted this on my fb, not my picture though...

Got my baos on today because I'm never the keep on ice type and I must say these are one of the most comfortable highs I own. 

Coworker was talking about Eddie and his vice documentaries on youtube. I was gonna drop random fact about the bao highs, but decided not too.

Any SB spots in Shanghai? I'm headed there in 5 days.

Wow, that person is pretty lucky to find a matching pair.
All the pairs I saw at my Local had different patterns on the Sneaks.
I don't think any of them had the same pattern on any pairs; at least the ones I saw.
I'm not really feeling the red or green laces personally, maybe a darker color, but to each their own.

Wow, that person is pretty lucky to find a matching pair.

All the pairs I saw at my Local had different patterns on the Sneaks.

I don't think any of them had the same pattern on any pairs; at least the ones I saw.

I'm not really feeling the red or green laces personally, maybe a darker color, but to each their own.

Maybe Navy/Dark Blue or White?

I truly believe these will be slept-on on Saturday and then, say 3 years from now, People will be yelling GRAILS! I NEED! The materials are superb. Suede, Canvas and Leather?! I'm sold

Back
Top Bottom