2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

a pic i took last week when they shipped. I also lace swapped to the pink fully laced sb laces when I rocked them last saturday (bad grammar, don't care)

Thanks, and since I never post on feet pics, one more from a west coast trip last month.

Beat up a pair of Premiers while on the coast at Big Sur..
Nice pic - yeah I'm all about the on feet pics. Those look worn in nicely. Personally I'm a fan of the worn look. Not feeling the "copped 3x show you them stacked boxes pics" 

And obviously I can't be a hypocrite:

3 of my favorite blue box highs...

3 of my favorite blue box highs...
Sick pic, I've been hunting libertys since day 1. Had an opportunity to buy a pair last year, DS size 12, guy wanted $400 and I passed thinking I could find em cheaper.  Man was I wrong, since that time I've only ever seen 2 pairs for sale in my size(11.5/12), used and goin for way too much IMO.  Gotta get em eventually, not right being from NY and not having a pair 
mean.gif

Is that the only part of the C&C that peels off? Only part I've ever seen. 
Yes that's the only area with green under..

Sick pic, I've been hunting libertys since day 1. Had an opportunity to buy a pair last year, DS size 12, guy wanted $400 and I passed thinking I could find em cheaper.  Man was I wrong, since that time I've only ever seen 2 pairs for sale in my size(11.5/12), used and goin for way too much IMO.  Gotta get em eventually, not right being from NY and not having a pair :smh:

I paid 250 for mine, my local didn't get a 12... So I had to pay a reseller... I was in line at six flags and was having a convo with a guy that had a pair on and I was pissed I didn't have them, copped them right off the iPhone on the first eBay listing I found...

Back
Top Bottom