2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Both...$145 on the USA and $75 on the eclipse. Love facebook lol. Another USA incoming too for $180 VNDS. Been eyeing them forever and scored all of them luckyli. Even got the concords low for 110 worn once. Not a steal but really good price for me. Even tho they are all half size big and small lol.

$110 is a solid price on those lows. DS go for $140-$150 range in my experience.

Both...$145 on the USA and $75 on the eclipse. Love facebook lol. 
I don't really like BITUSAs but I do know the value on them. You got a steal there for both pairs lol I may have to jump on this FB group train. I barely touch my FB these days anyway might as well put it to use.

The eclipse had a sharpie mark tho on the midsole but it came right off with hand santizier and magic eraser lol.
$110 is a solid price on those lows. DS go for $140-$150 range in my experience.
Yea i always wanted the sb concords and prices were up there at $150+ so worn 1x for 110 i couldnt refuse.

I don't really like BITUSAs but I do know the value on them. You got a steal there for both pairs lol I may have to jump on this FB group train. I barely touch my FB these days anyway might as well put it to use.
SOOOOO many people need money on facebook. Everyday.. Desperate people lol

What is this fb group again? Transactions through pp?
i have my own group and most groups im in is all locals. Like buying and selling heat in NJ/NY etc and i made a group and have 2100 people in it and there are groups with like 10k people all local posting shoes after shoes lol Everyones after j's so dunks come around really cheap at lowball offers and mostly meet ups at public place or i tell them to come to my house.

Both...$145 on the USA and $75 on the eclipse. Love facebook lol. Another USA incoming too for $180 VNDS. Been eyeing them forever and scored all of them luckyli. Even got the concords low for 110 worn once. Not a steal but really good price for me. Even tho they are all half size big and small lol.

What size is that usa for 180?

Todays wear, For The City

finally got shipping conf for my jpacks from mainland with that nice 20% disco. reps to whoever posted those
smokin.gif

i have my own group and most groups im in is all locals. Like buying and selling heat in NJ/NY etc and i made a group and have 2100 people in it and there are groups with like 10k people all local posting shoes after shoes lol Everyones after j's so dunks come around really cheap at lowball offers and mostly meet ups at public place or i tell them to come to my house.
group info lol, im in north jersey and work in nyc 

finally got somps for 180, temples came in today, this has been a successful day thus far, now if only i can pass this level in candy crush before leaving work 
mean.gif
 the struggle is real 
laugh.gif

and after i realize what i just did

Everyone is picking up their Thai Temples lately. 

I don't see a lot of talk for Money Cats around here though. Any love for those?

Last edited:
I've been using mints or a variation of it since irc back in the 90s. It's a handle that I used shortening my given name and changing e to i. I also deejayed with the name, but never played in a main room, I was always in the dark smokey room with some deep house.

Back
Top Bottom