2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

So Glad My Local Shop Doesn't Partake In Any Of That Raffle Nonsense... Line Up Early, Get A Prime Spot In Line And Walk With Sought After Shoe... It's That Simple! :pimp:

Like I said though, Nike is taking a heavier hand with how shops handle releases. My shop normally does a line and with the Diamonds rather than letting people sit out in cold weather Nike SB emailed them at like 630 pm and had them take the people in line's name and guarantee their pairs. Completely unheard of for the area. If the BS even remotely approaches the kind of shenanigans that the Diamonds and the AJxSB release saw at some shops, they'll force shops to change it up or risk losing QS releases.

So Glad My Local Shop Doesn't Partake In Any Of That Raffle Nonsense... Line Up Early, Get A Prime Spot In Line And Walk With Sought After Shoe... It's That Simple!
pimp.gif
where's your local? It gets so unwieldy in NYC the cops always end up getting involved so raffles are actually the best alternative.

Found two shops, they have lots of SB's but contacting them via email to see if they'll have the lance mountains.

Last edited:

Found two shops, they have lots of SB's but contacting them via email to see if they'll have the lance mountains.
cool to see you're getting your homework game up. Good luck man hopefully that work isn't for nothing - if not for this release then the next one.

With the SOMPs, is there a reason why it didn't come in the black/aqua split box? This plain aqua cardboard is so cheap. I'm assuming QS and GR are back to being undifferentiated.

This thread takes forever to catch up on now :lol:. Damn NT colour layout is ruining my eyes. It has been very helpful this year though and I appreciate most of the input.

Need some advice. Similar to what I've seen on here, I received a pair of WPF I bought for my wife from an eBay seller. The listing states that these are DS, never tried on. I'm inclined to believe that the shoe has never been worn, but the texture and pale hue of the right shoe leads me to believe they've been cleaned. I can make out what I believe to be brush strokes. Looking back at the auction photos, I can see the slight color variation but its something I admittedly glossed over.

Does the right shoe look cleaned to you? Before I contact the seller, I want to be sure I'm not being overly picky. It's a gift, obviously, so I wanna make sure I'm not passing along things I wouldn't wear. Thanks in advance.

Todays pick ups from CCS and SPoT, couldn't resist getting the whites from CCS for $60 since my $30 off coupon code would only work if I picked up something else. I also don't get CCS last time they sent my Bao's in a plastic bag, and since I ordered two pairs they were double  boxed or I should say triple boxed as the Highs came in a 2nd shipping box.

Still not sure which Highs I like better. I kinda like the pair better on the left from CCS but I hate how they don't match.

Last edited:
I Was Finally Able To Pick Up The Baos I Got Lucky With Mainland The Concord Store Ordered An 11 For Me From Another store

Am i the only one who almost double clicks dope pics on here? I cant possibly be the only one lol royals up there look so damn close to the AJ1s

Back
Top Bottom