2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I was just scrolling them some old pictures on my phone and seen this......shed a tear

R.I.P. To the unreleased Cobra Commanders.....would've been a top 2014 release for me for sure :frown:

I think one of my favorite things about the CCs is that the theme/CW is just executed to perfection but also that they gave off impression that the Kevlar laces were returning. I know it's a very subtle thing but I liked the look of the kevlar lace tips from my older dunks. And for the most part they actually compliment most CWs IMO.

Last edited:
Not t
if these hit sale and the money is right i don't see why i wouldn't pull the trigger on these, would have to get Baos, Lance Mountains, and 510s first though.
[
Not that I'm rooting against you but doubt thee will make it to sale racks. Sure every now and then certain places have steals but for the most part no baos hackys and include the stars or whatever you wanna call them sat or will sit. Jpacks included

Not t
if these hit sale and the money is right i don't see why i wouldn't pull the trigger on these, would have to get Baos, Lance Mountains, and 510s first though.
[
Not that I'm rooting against you but doubt thee will make it to sale racks. Sure every now and then certain places have steals but for the most part no baos hackys and include the stars or whatever you wanna call them sat or will sit. Jpacks included
if they don't sit just means i wasn't meant to get them then, they don't grab me like the baos or 510 or yoth did

premier knew they were going to be selling out constantly on the jpacks so they prolly ordered a huge stock from the get go and just now releasing them in bursts... basically process orders, ship em out, then "restock" on the site

So I called the post office about the stolen package, they said to file a police report so I did. Not too much help but that's done. Finally got a hold of mainland, they said they could get me another pair at half price. Not quite a free replacement but then again I was expecting them to do nothing. Definitely having everything just shipped to work from now on.
Nice of Mainland to do that... i've dealt with companies in the past that argue once it's on my doorstep, it's my problem. Half price is better than nothing. Puts Mainland a notch higher in my book!

Anybody own a pair of black Melvins and/or Shimizus?  How do they fit?  I usually wear a 12-13 but depending on the shoe I could make 11.5 work.  

I'm a 12 in the newer sb's some slightly tighter then others but my black Melvin's are a 11.5 along with my Buellers and peewees. And they fit great..

I'm a 12 in the newer sb's some slightly tighter then others but my black Melvin's are a 11.5 along with my Buellers and peewees. And they fit great..

I just grabbed two pairs of pee wee's and the 11.5 fits much better than the 12

New post tooling change releases a 12 is tight

I thought it was funny CCS had the Chairman Baos in the mailing catalog but it hasnt been on the site yet. or maybe I missed them

FINALLY. Replacement box. Left shoe toebox is a bit funky, looks like someone brushed it or something but other than that these are in great condition for the price I paid. So excited to finally have papa bears.
Congrats & Repped. Nice pick up!

Last edited:

FINALLY. Replacement box. Left shoe toebox is a bit funky, looks like someone brushed it or something but other than that these are in great condition for the price I paid. So excited to finally have papa bears.
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

Sick bro. 

I feel like snuggling up in that toe box and taking a nap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom