2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Yep, got a couple of friends that live in Welly world, but I'm in Lake Worth.

Werd..really nice area..vanilla ice lived in the development across the street..lol

Fl is cool..down there at least twice every year..Sobe included

Pulled out the Lucky's today.

... But your join date says 8/2000. Where have you been?:lol:

Haha. Man, I was all about NT the first 6 years, then you just grow out of it. 2014 has been the most consistent use of NT since lord knows how long. NT used to be the spot, but then the OG's left and the newbies took over and made it a toxic and unbearable site (Jordan Brand forum). This thread along with the Kobe IX and Lebron XI threads are the only ones with decent conversation about... wait for it... sneakers. I applaud this thread cuz it stays on-topic and that's why I consistently visit.

Haha. Man, I was all about NT the first 6 years, then you just grow out of it. 2014 has been the most consistent use of NT since lord knows how long. NT used to be the spot, but then the OG's left and the newbies took over and made it a toxic and unbearable site (Jordan Brand forum). This thread along with the Kobe IX and Lebron XI threads are the only ones with decent conversation about... wait for it... sneakers. I applaud this thread cuz it stays on-topic and that's why I consistently visit.

Yeah I hear you man I left nt in 06-7 and didn't return until rumors of the 1's releaseing in true form popped up. I'm only in two threads consistently, this and the Og 1. can't handle all the young folks arguing over resale value in the retro threads

Today.

Yes, I know. GR you can find on heavy discount still. Actually bought mine for retail when they dropped.....but I was on my honeymoon at the time so that doesn't count, right?

Either way, really love the ice blue laces in these.

And yes, I'm a Bobcats/Hornets fan. Be on the lookout next year for us!

Today.

Yes, I know. GR you can find on heavy discount still. Actually bought mine for retail when they dropped.....but I was on my honeymoon at the time so that doesn't count, right?

Either way, really love the ice blue laces in these.

And yes, I'm a Bobcats/Hornets fan. Be on the lookout next year for us!
You poor poor soul. I feel so sorry for you.

Nice kicks though, although I'm not a big fan of them.

Cleaning these up after finding them buried in the basement.

Forgot how much I loved SB's
Nice! All I find in my basement is mold
laugh.gif

Although I did find a leather coach briefcase from the 90s down there a month ago.

A little saddle butter and it'll look as good as new
pimp.gif

Nice! All I find in my basement is mold
laugh.gif

Although I did find a leather coach briefcase from the 90s down there a month ago.

A little saddle butter and it'll look as good as new
pimp.gif
Coach briefcase isn't a bad find lol!

I pulled a couple pairs of sneakers up, stuff I didn't sell when I got out of collecting. 

Glad I held on to a few pairs, might go out this weekend and see what I can cop here in ATL. 

If you don't have the means (if you live paycheck to paycheck)..

YOU SHOULD NOT OWN MORE PAIRS OF SHOES THAN THERE ARE DAYS IN THE WEEK.

I've been there. I moved on my own at 17. I got a sleazy apartment for $200/month from a slumlord and worked 10hrs/week at $10/hr cleaning up at a bar after close to pay it. I had exactly $15 leftover a **edit:tongue:aycheck to buy a loaf of bread, pack of bologna, and multivitamins every 2 weeks so I didn't get malnourished. I applied at 200 jobs, and after 5 months i finally got some more part time minimum wage work. moved up to cheese and ham sammiches! then i got a 2nd minimum wage job. worked my *** off, and got promoted to a General Manager after 18months and i was making over $30,000/yr at age 19 with only a High School diploma.

8 years later I drive a BMW, among other things,

My point is...what kind of idiot wastes their rent money on ******* shoes?

This is a sneaker thread but it became motivational real quick lol. Repped. The grind was real in this post.

But you guys are the Hornets now? Lol, all good bro...at least you aren't a fan of the organization that just so happens to have had the number 1 overall pick 4 times in the past 10 years and still haven't been able to do anything with it.....

White laces definitely look better....hypebeast in full effect, DEFINITELY COPPING NOW!! Jk, still can't get past the Gucci inspired print lol..

On sneaker note. Idk how much tiffany highs are going for but there's a size 12 for $260 out in Lakewood

Back
Top Bottom