2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

nikesb_DunkHighThing2.jpg

A little request to anyone who has these Dr. Seuss dunks. I was told they just come with the exact same color laces so does anyone mind letting the additional pair go to me if they aren't using them.

The AJ1 SB thread is going to be comedy from here on out. Backstabbing, boasting, people trying to blatantly sell, pictures of confirmations. It's going to run the gamut of foolishness.

On topic content, for the first day in over a week, heavy rain wasn't in the forecast, I took the opportunity to bust out this pair from 2009. Such a pain to keep clean, but I still have a soft spot for these.

With the weather holding for the next few days I can break out more dunks that I've been meaning to wear.

I get there's another thread specifically for AJ1SB's but this is the SB dunk thread so I think we should be able to talk about AJ1 SB. Kinda silly to have threads overlap like that so you can't talk about an SB dunk in the SB Dunk thread because there's another thread for it. That's just the way I see it. I get why there is another thread (probably mainly to avoid the tiff-esque bomb that ensues) but I also think it should be ok to talk about them.
I don't have a problem with the talk of 1's. I was making a point about random pics and it fit

Not to derail but this is one of my favorite longboarding videos, great editing, awesome shots. Really shows off some of the newer style to high speed downhill sliding.

Also this video rocks, too:

I don't have a problem with the talk of 1's. I was making a point about random pics and it fit
No I get that, was just making a general point. People say stuff about AJ1SB having their own thread a lot and I always think to myself, "but this is an SB thread, too..."

Last edited:
They went for pretty cheap in 09/10 too. You could easily pick them up at tent sales, the perforated leather is kind of plasticky, but after a few years it's gotten a bit more malleable.

No I get that, was just making a general point. People say stuff about AJ1SB having their own thread a lot and I always think to myself, "but this is an SB thread, too..."
Dunks, AJ 1's. A few minor tweaks and it's the same shoe.

This is the dunk sb thread right?
I know I don't care if regulars want to talk about it in here, the official thread is terrible. I'm taking my chances on ndc and if I strike out, I strike out. I didn't follow hard enough to even ask for a low down on who's releasing where.

I just realized something - For a guy who used to favor lows, I've bought a LOT of highs this year:

- Bruts

- Thai Temples

- Black Melvins

- WPF

- SOMPs

- YOTHs

- And now the Brain Wrecks.  

Looks like I'm going to have to start investing in some longer socks...

I just realized something - For a guy who used to favor lows, I've bought a LOT of highs this year:

- Bruts
- Thai Temples
- Black Melvins
- WPF
- SOMPs
- YOTHs
- And now the Brain Wrecks.  

Looks like I'm going to have to start investing in some longer socks...

Quarter socks FTW

Ithey're getting harder and harder to find

Originally Posted by dapenthousepimp  

And to add one that's both awesome and hard to look at (I'll never understand the masks
mean.gif
) all at the same time haha..

skunk-dunk-mask-09.jpg

I die a little inside every time I see that thing.
mean.gif

Keep trying to convince myself that he used a knockoff.

I know I don't care if regulars want to talk about it in here, the official thread is terrible. I'm taking my chances on ndc and if I strike out, I strike out. I didn't follow hard enough to even ask for a low down on who's releasing where.
I was talking bout the guy complaining about the gibson dunk pic

Corgi is all like 'Did somebody say tie-dye?'

Corgi prices just getting worse and worse :x  can't knock him though he got buyers for everything.

I've actually been looking for a pair of HUF SB's in my size recently and $525 shipped is right around the market value for these right now, believe it or not. I just watched a used sz11 end for $550+shipping. There's a couple DS pairs up for a $600 asking price. $525 shipped for a sz 13 is high, but fair, given the climate.

Are bud shots even allowed on here? since We pointing fingers pimpin :lol:... If so

Pos

:pimp:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom