2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Stores that will be getting the Deluxe Edition.. Was posted on BS instagram earlier:

Palace 5ive (my local!)

Blue Tile

Ruin Skate Shop

Kinetic

Pitcrew

It was definetly Gucci that threw down that gauntlet lol no way they were having that print on a sneaker that wasn't there's

Some customs, just to break up the BS 
wink.gif
 Not a fan personally...

%24_57.JPG

%24_57.JPG

Currently on Ebay for $250

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dun...3695769?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item2a3e4a7e19

It's so weird that they picked this shoe and didn't really do anything when the P-Rod 2 were out with a similar interlocking repeating print on its mid panel. Oh well, sucks that a ton of money went into these and now it's going to be scrapped, and now people are going to think they've got the greatest shoe in the world in the reseller markets.

Hey guys and girls, I'm not at home where I can measure right now or I wouldn't have to ask this:

Does anyone know the lace length for SB highs and lows for a size 13 (or around that size)?

I ordered some aglet tips from a vendor and they were messed up so he is sending me 3 pairs of those "Yeezy" laces to make up for it.

Any help is appreciated!

the official Nike SB laces are 72" the ones you can get from fully laced are 60" in the longest available size.

I gotta chime in here.  Can we all do a better job of not letting posts like this slide?  I probably post more Ebay links here than anyone else, always with a BIN ONLY, but this sorta thing is frustrating.  I know it doesn't happen often, but I'm sure we all do our fair share of 'browsing' on Ebay, and this kinda kills 'the game'.  I'm all for trying to help each other out, but some posts referring to auctions ending within hours or minutes isn't legit IMO.  I'm not heated or calling anyone out, just want to make sure we operate in the correct way.  Let a sleeping dog lie...

(And I wasn't even trying to get these, just to put that out there)

Little late to this, but over the past 4 days since you've "chimed in", there's been many mentions of what is happening on ebay. Not to mention, what I posted had 2 days. Pretty ridiculous to chime in with something with over 2 days left but let the last four days(and before) be pushed to the wayside. So no live links, but what's the official word on ebay talk? Only bin auctions?

While they don't look bad, here's what I don't like about them: I'm tired of customizers riffing on previously released HOT shoes. If you want to make a real name for yourself do something that's different from everybody else, don't stand on Supreme's shoulders or any other designer's work with your pair.

@mints I agree with you 100%.

I wouldn't be the one to own them for that exact reason.. I like looking at something that's far fetched and not just a color scheme (yeezy or south beach) to actually swapping some ideas from platform to platform.. I also don't like characters just airbrushed onto a sneaker..

"Little late to this, but over the past 4 days since you've "chimed in", there's been many mentions of what is happening on ebay."

--Not sure what you mean by this.  There have been no mention of live auctions since your post, I'm here everyday.

"Not to mention, what I posted had 2 days"

--This also means nothing to me. Not sure what point you're trying to make.

"Pretty ridiculous to chime in with something with over 2 days left but let the last four days(and before) be pushed to the wayside"

--Again, please clarify.  I have no idea what you're saying.  No live auctions were posted or talked about since your post.

"So no live links, but what's the official word on ebay talk? Only bin auctions?"

--No 'official' word yet, but that's how I've always understood it.  Links to BIN are ok, links to live auctions are not.  With that being said, I don't differentiate between posting an actual link to an auction and simply 'mentioning it'.  It would seem to be common sense to me that if you can understand why live auction links are not allowed, then you would also understand why 'mentioning' them or pointing people in that direction would also not be allowed. 

Last edited:
NT Rules state that live auctions are not allowed (doesnt matter on time left) due to you ruining someone elses chances of copping a pair of shoes on the low that theyve been watching... BIN ebay links are accepted due to the prices already being set in stone. 

NT Rules state that live auctions are not allowed (doesnt matter on time left) due to you ruining someone elses chances of copping a pair of shoes on the low that theyve been watching... BIN ebay links are accepted due to the prices already being set in stone. 

Gotcha.

Still sad I never got the LMs.. I'm hoping I get the WT KDs as a consolation :frown:
So am I. Didn't think I would be this sad though lol. If anyone has leads or finds a 8.5 in either color please, PM me. Much appreciated.
I bought the pair in the back at HUF when they were still in SF. That pair was the last pair they had and they fit me, uncomfortably, so I bought them. I waited til now to replace them with my true size. Pretty happy about finally getting them in a size I can wear without crunching my toes. These are definitely one of my favorite SB Dunks as far as quality and creativity. Plus the Giants are out there mopping, so that always helps.
Good stuff man!
Even though I'm really late on seeing it, repped for the info.

Blacksheep was still flogging social media about the release as of last night. So outside of this thread I don't think there's a lot of press about it being a scrapped release. If you really liked them get them before word spreads and the resellers descend upon them like locusts.

Took a nap from being in nyc all weekend for the parade missed the spot release . I liked them from the first pic and after the paid in full theme was explained it made it a must.#FOMO

Back
Top Bottom