2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

These reignited the spark to my shoe addiction. Took a break from '09 til the tiff hi release mostly due to the lull in good sb releases / the lower quality jordan releases.
Scratch / glue marks are the only defects, otherwise these feel like they're well built. Paid $225 which is more than any pair of shoes I ever bought, until the LM's that is.
Happy holidays to everybody stay safe and god bless this mess lol!

Last edited:
bruhhh, i know your collection is crazy deep, but do you have some maintenance tips cause every damn shoe you post looks like youve worn it twice or are unDSing them, whats the secret, my pee wees are so busted at this point.

Thanks, I clean em a little bit every wear. And i lace em loose towards the Toebox to prevent creasing and more snug near the ankle to decrease heel drag

Any coupons for the holiday? I see they typically do 20% off coupons for holidays, but everything I've tried (INDEPENDENCE, FREEDOM, JULY4TH, 4THOFJULY) isn't valid...

What's the likelihood that if I place an order and they tweet out a coupon code tomorrow that they'll credit me the difference?

Last edited:
I used the ez cleaner on my purple pigeons recently, green Tokyo taxis, and the SOMPs... Here's what I did... Used a suede brush to lift any dirt that was on the shoes always brushing in one direction (that direction being towards the midsole) once suede fully brushed I shook the ez cleaner bottle to develop foam and with a soft bristle toothbrush went over the suede using small circular motions (bottle recommends you clean the whole panel of the shoe that's dirty) after panel is fully scrubbed you wipe it down towards the midsole using a cloth (I used a sock black for dark suede n white for light color suede) after that i left it for a few hours to completely dry or over night is fine as well then went back with the suede brush (brushing in 1 direction again) after that I went over it with a timberland suede rubber brush (no particular reason though lol) and shoes looked great afterwards!!

anyone know if the nike store or any other sites are having sales today? (really want those mets lookin lows and the black,blue yellow wolverine looking lows on discount)

i know tactics, spot and martini are.

share the info with all if you can! happy 4th everyone

Sneaker steal posted the mcrads....

Couple people saying the mcrads look like the black sheep.. They don't wanna except that the mcrads were out before the black sheeps..

I think they did. Wait yeah they did.

Not sure if serious but those aren't 4th of July lows. Those are the Levi's Low SB hyper strike.

Is this real? Lol

Indeed it is. I think the $25 dollar shoes are from other brands. I just went Nike SB page and got the sales.

Happy 4th to EVERYONE! Stay safe out there guys and don't drink too much. Call a cab if you need to.

Last edited:
Wishing I could pull those ^^^ out, but the weather here in NY sucks today unfortunately.  Happy 4th to everyone, hope everyone has a great day!!

Nike SB Birch - Sizes 8, 8.5, 9 & 11.5 DS - $74/79.99 + Shipping

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-DUNK-H...08?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item27e6dbe484

Nike SB Mango Lows - FSR(7-14; 10 is gone) - $84.99 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dun...25?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&var=&hash=item3f39027781

And to keep it relevant...

Nike SB Stars - Size 11.5 DS - Seller will do $110 Shipped

http://www.ebay.com/itm/110-shipped...3241207?pt=US_Men_s_Shoes&hash=item3ce3fff8f7

happy-4th-july.gif

Back
Top Bottom