2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

ppl be doing a lot with their kick photos
laugh.gif
Like imagine the time/effort it took to set all that up? Is it from a legit photographer or just somebody on IG?

Still pretty dope tho.
true true didn't even really think about
laugh.gif

anybody here own the 2013 Viotech dunk know if they come with extra set of laces? about to pull the trigger on a deal.

Just the flat olive green laces. I don't think the originals came with more than one either. If you're looking at them and have a chance to try them on, I'd suggest going with about a half size smaller than your normal size, the leather sock liner stretches a bit and gives you a bit more room to play around in them.

Myself and my neighbors have given specific instructions to deliver packages to the back door not the front where everyone walking by can see them. I am on a very busy street which is why packages should never be left out. UPS and USPS always puts the packages by the back door and we have had no problems. I personally would have no problem signing for the packages as well, as I am currently on vacation. It just happened when I was out. I get things happen but FedEx should've known better. Plus I believe my neighbors were home at the time and could've let him in had he rang the doorbell, and left it inside. Hopefully this will be the one and only time this happens as we all can learn from our mistakes.

Decent deals but I know some of yous could never buy a used shoe. The MIA and WoF are way under priced IMO

Last edited:
I think they only came with the one pair of laces. Hope this helps.

Just the flat olive green laces. I don't think the originals came with more than one either. If you're looking at them and have a chance to try them on, I'd suggest going with about a half size smaller than your normal size, the leather sock liner stretches a bit and gives you a bit more room to play around in them.

Thanks guys for the input. repped.

Just found the best Ebay seller EVER.  Username: ilchuk68  Props to this man for having all the rare and sought after shoes, and at such great prices....

Skeletors
Black Rains
Black Firecrackers
FTC's
Laser Crimson GR's
WPF
Premiers
Baos
Clear Jades
Hacky Sack Lows/Highs
Barbers
MIA's
SPOT's
WOF's
& More!!!!

Each for the low low price of $450!?!?!?!?!

Seriously.  WTF is wrong with some people :smh:   I know the theory of listing something high just in case some idiot buys it but c'mon man....

david-after-dentist%5B1%5D.jpg

At least he knows when hes got a real gem: Tiff Highs for $599 :rofl:

Sounds like he has some sweet buy 2 get 1 deals

I remember going to pick up my Dreamcast on 9/9/99 after high school

My grandfather was pissed because my brake pads broke and I wasn't supposed to take the car because the wheel disks literally would turn red from the heat being applied to them and I went anyway to get it :lol:

I got another one a few years ago, traded a 12 pack of beer for it and a portable drive with all the games released in the US.

Back
Top Bottom