2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Might be a repost but Classic Skateshop in Woodbridge NJ is restocking Tiffs tomorrow [8/2] at 10AM   only 16 pairs 6.5, 7.5-13 ($150)  wish i was in NJ 

They are also restocking Premiers and 510s

Next time Im back home Ill hit you up for a ride. 

giphy.gif
Doing donuts
roll.gif

Might be a repost but Classic Skateshop in Woodbridge NJ is restocking Tiffs tomorrow [8/2] at 10AM   only 16 pairs 6.5, 7.5-13 ($150)  wish i was in NJ 

thats such bs i was just home in NJ, i live 5 mins away and there was nothing and now that i leave restock lol

ITS MY BDAY AMONTH ND IT MEANS A BUCKET LIST PICK UP

DEBATING WHAT I SHOULD GO FOR

WILL DEF BE AN SB

Last edited:

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MY MUCH NEEDED TIIIIIIIIIIIFFS.

IF anyone is gonna go I'll give a thank you extra of $50. Pretty please :frown:

I was thinking of copping a pair of tiff lows for my birthday this month, but I felt as though that was a cop out on my part (no pun intended lol). They can be had as long as the money is right so it's not that big of a deal lol.

Think I need to make it harder on myself...McFly tre ads or dominican flag huaraches.

More interestingness - in the pic my local posted, not only is the camera missing, the heel area looks black and not red velvet? The 3m laces don't appear to be included either.

Last edited:
More interestingness - in the pic my local posted, not only is the camera missing, the heel area looks black and not red velvet? The 3m laces don't appear to be included either.

Was thinking of picking up the QS version if it wasn't a pain in the ***.. But the black instead of red velvet really kills it IMO.

I have enough mostly black high tops, I don't need a other one that looks like it has little droplets of paint on it.

Last edited:

No Bueno!
I was okay with it missing the BP
I was okay with it missing the Camera
I was okay with it missing the 3m laces
I am NOT okay with the Red Velvet missing...Womp, womp, womp...

Last edited:
Need a couple opinions...

Should I spend $200 on:
Option A) a lot of 6 P-Rod 2's, including the Tinker Hatfields and 2 of the ones with Cement print, and 2 other I need to fully complete my P-Rod 2 low collection (would also have a pair I already have). All used, but in remarkable shape. Probably some of the best worn pairs I've seen.

Option B) the Thing 1/2's, the new "laser crimson" mids, and the turbo olive green lows from Martini's sale.

I dunno which way I wanna go :-/

Need a couple opinions...

Should I spend $200 on:
Option A) a lot of 6 P-Rod 2's, including the Tinker Hatfields and 2 of the ones with Cement print, and 2 other I need to fully complete my P-Rod 2 low collection (would also have a pair I already have). All used, but in remarkable shape. Probably some of the best worn pairs I've seen.

Option B) the Thing 1/2's, the new "laser crimson" mids, and the turbo olive green lows from Martini's sale.

I dunno which way I wanna go :-/
OPTION 1

I was thinking of copping a pair of tiff lows for my birthday this month, but I felt as though that was a cop out on my part (no pun intended lol). They can be had as long as the money is right so it's not that big of a deal lol.

Think I need to make it harder on myself...McFly tre ads or dominican flag huaraches.

Why not both?

Wow, that's pretty weak....glad I had no interest in those "Paparazzi"! Appears to be NO 3M swoosh or even laces. And that black heel instead of the red velvet? That's no bueno

Wow, that's pretty weak....glad I had no interest in those "Paparazzi"! Appears to be NO 3M swoosh or even laces. And that black heel instead of the red velvet? That's no bueno

Huh? Is this the qs your talking about? Bp has a black to gold 3m swoosh and the laces from the premiers.

Last edited:
A few pages back there was questions on how much the black UCS dunks retailed for at concepts, in store the shoe was 190something... But after tax came to 199.43. This is the tin box set alone no additional clothes

Back
Top Bottom