2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Mondrians are such a clean clean shoe. I owned a pair back in the day. Only gripe I have about it is the canvas is kind of uncomfy.

Long shot...but does anyone know of any shops that are sitting on a random size 13/14 Petoskey or 112?

I can offer a finder's fee (as long as it's not against the rules?) of a 20% NDC code.

GR version is definitely the superior version.

The embroidered camera came out so corny. One of the worst I've seen on an SB.

Red liner on the inside is more discreet and better executed.

Don't trust Jason Marks. I used them on my J Packs. I probably used too much solution and water. The suede isn't the same, lol.

Just thought I'd share another pick up.

Shout out to verse001 and his super dope photo of these, had me interested:

Can't wait to break these out!
Congrats on the pickup! Quite possibly my favorite SB of all time (although being an art nerd makes me a bit biased). I've got a few pairs tucked away just incase. 

Mondrians are such a clean clean shoe. I owned a pair back in the day. Only gripe I have about it is the canvas is kind of uncomfy.
I hear people complain about the canvas, but the two pairs I've worn regularly I've found to be really really comfortable. maybe my feet are just weird 
ohwell.gif

I love this damn shoe. I chopped it up with dom and next weeks release is gonna be different. No branding, less 3m, and a different material other than velvet on the heel. Congrats to those who copped[emoji]8252[/emoji]️

Last edited:

I love this damn shoe. I chopped it up with dom and next weeks release is gonna be different. Less no branding, less 3m, and a different material other than velvet on the heel. Congrats to those who copped[emoji]8252[/emoji]️
Jonesing for my pair

the pic with 6 bp is in my local sneaker group and its def a dude, was selling for 50 over retail i believe so really not that bad

Anybody looking forward to the Cali high release? Haven't seen much talk about them. Seems like there is mixed reception about the BP collab. I'm not messing with them at all. And the .25s are clean but I have the SOMPs so those are a pass for me

Anybody looking forward to the Cali high release? Haven't seen much talk about them. Seems like there is mixed reception about the BP collab. I'm not messing with them at all. And the .25s are clean but I have the SOMPs so those are a pass for me
cali highs are trash

Gonna reserve all opinions on both the QS version of the BP collab and cali highs until I get them in hand at the shop. Quartersnacks are a guaranteed cop for me, even though I did just recently acquire SOMPs. 

Back
Top Bottom