2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I personally like the blacks over the whites of the LM, own both and they're dope. JMHO though.

Since yall talkin bout LMs, unDS'd my set this weekend

Can't do beat shoes... Heel drag & star loss is a huge deal breaker to me and sometime even when your careful something that's out of your control will **** with your kicks lol so if it looks cleanable and dude is selling for a steal and shoes have no heal drag or star loss I'ma try and cop em... Some dudes just hate seeing others feet or just the thought of someone else's foot being in the used pair grosses em out I understand that and luckily I'm not too picky... But if I saw sweat stains on the lining that would turn me away from em like that's what socks are for lol and I hate seeing beat shoes be placed with a BIN of $50+ just a waste of mobile scrolls lol

I'll be real I really didn't like the Black LMs in person after having breds, and the other OGs minus royals, but I deff hope these white ones are dope and sway me to purchase the set

Can't do beat shoes... Heel drag & star loss is a huge deal breaker to me and sometime even when your careful something that's out of your control will **** with your kicks lol so if it looks cleanable and dude is selling for a steal and shoes have no heal drag or star loss I'ma try and cop em... Some dudes just hate seeing others feet or just the thought of someone else's foot being in the used pair grosses em out I understand that and luckily I'm not too picky... But if I saw sweat stains on the lining that would turn me away from em like that's what socks are for lol and I hate seeing beat shoes be placed with a BIN of $50+ just a waste of mobile scrolls lol
agreed. I'm not against buying VNDS shoes that are worn once or twice, especially for the right price or if it's a pair that is very hard to come by DS. Wouldn't buy any shoes with obvious wear though.

I've seen the LM's with the Black paint taken off…. they looked good!!!

I have yet seen someone do it to a White Pair...

i only bought a used shoe 1 time, and they were PADS. Worn twice cali lows for 220 shipped. it was a steal so i sucked it up knowing a DS pair goes for like 400+

BP is "restocking" the Paparazzi Dunk Highs tomorrow at sometime. Funny considering they were supposed to be limited to what, 600 pairs?

Back
Top Bottom