2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Now I'm thinking that I need this snacks in my collection to ... It don't stop this is a serious addiction. Lol

So NikeLA just tweeted that Los Angeles & Santa Monica will have the Calis FCFS, sure these are going to be an easy drop with people waiting for the Sport Blues.

Now I need my girl to be up there tomorrow morning.

Ridefourever... I remember their prices...
I wouldn't even bother. If they even get a whiff of interest the Cali's will be priced at a million dongs.
this! ANYTHING w/a bit of hype will definitely be marked up. might as well get em on the bay!

image ny (consignment shop) has beijings for $300 size 9 and 10. (718) 809 - 4012

I really like this.

Always want the ISO with the giant lace selection

yea that's the one i have. also has extra insoles and a dustbag.

thanks yall i think the petoskey lows are mad slept on, good one to pick up if you want a dope but slept on pair

Kinetic Skateshop shouting out @kicksdeals on twitter for their Cali drop

i think they're worried they're not going to sell out 
laugh.gif
They always do that.  Its annoying to me some times because they are the shop i get most of my SB stuff from and unless its a GR that isnt selling like crazy, i rarely get shoes from them.  And I know they would more than likely sell out even if they didn't do that.  But since they do @ kicksdeals, i feel like it just makes it harder for people in the area that support the actual store, since kicksdeals broadcasts it to however many tens of thousands of people.

My Beijing's are finally in the USA...

I should have them Tuesday.
stoked!

I'm beyond Pissed at Kicks Crew!
They cancelled my $180 order.
They asked if I wanted to re-order at $210.
I declined.
I asked if they would sell for the OG price of $180.
They said no, only at $210 now.
I declined.

Last edited:
They're a bit different but that might mostly just be because SOMPs are nubuck
I need to see that nubuck description in black n white from nike. Every pic I seen looks like suede. I'd say the og lodens and flashes are nubuck, but wouldn't call somps nubuck.

My Beijing's are finally in the USA...

I should have them Tuesday.
stoked!

I'm beyond Pissed at Kicks Crew!
They cancelled my $180 order.
They asked if I wanted to re-order at $210.
I declined.
I asked if they would sell for the OG price of $180.
They said no, only at $210 now.
I declined.
that's a bummer.. why did they cancel your order? I got mine for the original price... strange.

Back
Top Bottom