2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

NDC server issues today and from Cali release got me thinking I may have to bite the bullet and pay $130 at the local tomorrow
mean.gif
You'll get to inspect your side panels in person at least! Look on bright side.

I wish I could go to the local for these but, I've got to work and they usually only get 1 size 13!  It's going to be online or bust for me on these, but I have faith that I will succeed with my knowledge and the help of the best thread on NT!!!

Literally every time I've thought "wow, NDC is staked, should be an easy cop for _____"

it fails.

whole site crashes. 

they cancel all releases.

and reschedule.

$20 over retail (less if you're paying tax like most) to have them secured and not have to wait on shipping...how's that a problem?

That's before tax. And I've never had a problem waiting on my stuff I do alot of online shopping so I'm accustomed to the waiting. The only upside I guess is being able to inspect the side panels before buying but yea I can think of better things to spend that extra $20 on. I'm not big on paying over retail if I don't have to.

Now NDC is saying 10.5 is added in other's carts but keep trying. LOL.

Tomorrow should be easier with a lot of people also going through SPoT.

@DanVSMan happy belated! haha haven't been on nt but wanted to send wishes just cuz it's nice to hear it.

@GatorBeltsNPattieMelts thanks for the shout *fist bump

on a side note I just purchased 3 puma suedes for under $100 shipped. had to do it.

@brymon, nice wear with the Calis.
Good luck to everyone tomorrow with the Beijings. It will be a game time decision for me, I've spent more than I was expecting to the past couple weeks on Supreme. :D

Todays wear for Orange Friday.

Is the premier drop even dubbed the "Yeezys" or are ya'll just hyping it up because they're black with GITD bottoms...

I'm still lost on the connection between Premier and the Yeezy colorway. So far all of their collabs have had a connection with the shop and their surroundings. WTF does that have to do with a Yeezy? I guess this is just a pure money grab. I knew you'd do it SB, I KNEW YOU'D DO IT.

Last edited:
I'm still lost on the connection between Premier and the Yeezy colorway. So far all of their collabs have had a connection with the shop and their surroundings. WTF does that have to do with a Yeezy? I guess this is just a pure money grab. I knew you'd do it SB, I KNEW YOU'D DO IT.

Agreed 100%

I have no idea why it's a Premier collab other than the fact they are arguably the best known skate shop outside Supreme

They really are :x

Last edited:
There is definitely a possibility that this Premier collab has nothing to do with yeezys....

Unfortunately the cw of the shoe will stomp all over the actual concept of the shoe, whatever it ends up being... :nerd:

Back
Top Bottom