2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

anyone know what these gold kicks are? I know they aren't SBs but since I cant find thai temples in my size hoping these will be an easy cop
LOL you using us as Google now?
going with the Purple Dranks...
the white swoosh on the Poltergeists just doesn't do it for me.
@MakeSomeRice your new avi got me.
roll.gif

Rocking the Black Rains a slept on shoe, good fall and winter rotation sb what's good fam

Beijing for today at work. My only SB Low Pro at the moment, still waiting for a good release.
Nice shot brother!
I'm on the Yeezy's and Corks!

If we are critiquing the list; 1. Dj AM is not an SB and 2. Lucky Cat = *Money Cat

Nice collection though.

@Dcypoe81 Weren't those Wizard of Oz dunk lows (and the others that were pictured when they surfaced) scheduled for 2015? Could be wrong but I seem to remember seeing that..

was feeling blue last week....latest pick ups. Had to throw the BI USAs on right away, feeling those more in person, need to double up Not bad all under retail except USAs

Shoejocky on Ebay has the 'Dark Raisins' for $78 Shipped

Edit: Same as above ^^ Repped. Also, didn't realize the sale, they are actually $71.76 shipped 
smokin.gif

Last edited:
will be returning my NDC pair of Purple Dranks..
Reps all around!
Poltergeist Lows and Purple Dranks copped.
edit: also getting $7.72 back via EBATES

Last edited:
ordered warmth lows yesterday morning and they arrived this morning. wow premier lol!  they look great also.
You must be close to Michigan. I'm from Ohio and if I order by like 1 or 2 I practically get next day shipping too. My favorite shop to support lol

Back
Top Bottom