2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

totally slept right through this release...guess I'll have to wait for 1 of Premiers restocks

Last edited:
In line at undefeated in Vegas to grab a pair for my boy. Total of 3 people in line. The have 14 pairs. They do phone orders if there's no line. Give them a ring. They're opening right now

Do you REALLY want this thread filled with confirmation posts? Secondly, if someone forgets to block out the order number and gets their order "mysteriously" canceled do YOU want the forum to catch that blow back? The juice is not worth the squeeze.
These are some of the exact reasons why we came together years ago and decided against posting screenshots of order confirmations. They can also be used to advertise what sizes you have for resell, as is often done in the JB thread. We often tow the line in here but we're also rarely visited by mods because of the way we police ourselves. Shout out and reps to @TonyDunks and everyone else in here that makes thread what it is. You guys are dope.
F*cking reseller scum!

Listen, to everyone sweating this release or to those of you that have missed out be patient. MANY shops have had delayed shipments, I'm talking BIG shops, like Primitive, have had their shipments delayed. Don't fall prey to Ebay, relax and wait. Info will be posted when I get it.

F*cking reseller scum!

Listen, to everyone sweating this release or to those of you that have missed out be patient. MANY shops have had delayed shipments, I'm talking BIG shops, like Primitive, have had their shipments delayed. Don't fall prey to Ebay, relax and wait. Info will be posted when I get it.
Hahaha tell em why you mad.

Last edited:
Don't fall prey to Ebay, relax and wait. 
This has been key with almost every release this past year... no reason why this should be different.

And as always, props to @John00  for the continuous flow of info and keeping this thread in shape. 

So those glacier dunks also known as the stillins lol are a plus skateshop collab.

Back
Top Bottom