2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Today's wear. On my way to the LA downhill to beat Hook.

you fellas think they'll ever add SB dunks to ID?
I don't see why they wouldn't.

If Bo Jacksons can get an ID SB's can.

Even if Nike ran it short term. Like for one year with each season getting a different premium material from SB's history.

Or even if they went the lazy route and added SB padding to the current Dunk ID I would prolly buy a pair.

Just tried on my CMFT All Star Dunks and wish I didn't go TTS. Super tight even with thin socks. Looks like they are going back to NDC. =( 

Just a heads up. The Fast Times went up on Premier this morning and was able to use code pr1520 for 20% off. Only sizes 8 and 10.5 left now though.

Last night there were only about 3-4 different sizes left. Size 9 were gone before they hit the site from what I saw. [emoji]128553[/emoji]

Bluetile just posted tgat those Dorothy's will be releasing at their store (SC) next Sat. $100.

Only 1/4th of Da PK Special Friends and Family Price!!

4 days ago...

All SB accounts should get these.

When?

My guess is next weekend. They already released on Nike's co.jp site, and the PID is loaded on the U.S. site. The Fast Times collab is this weekend, and Full Kit is doing their release Saturday as well...the following weekend for the wide release makes sense (to me, at least).

Today...

If you see a size 9 or 9.5 for the fast times floating around out there let me know please!  Skate park of tampa still has some sizes, skatewarehouse too.

Back
Top Bottom