2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

You could try putting in crease guards or just reinforce the toe box on the problem shoe.

Hey mate, thanks for the rely, how would i reinforce the toebox? Not sure about crease guards i guessi could try them. Not really available down here is in australia, might hve to hit up ebay. Just pisses me off because i love the shoes and the right one is so damn comfy. I think my left foot might be ******ed.

Taped box collection is my least fav. as well @MakeSomeRice Think that contributed to my slow down before the new teal boxes started. There were nice releases here and there but most turned me away and ones like the raging bulls were nice but at time I wasn't buying kicks on eBay and not buying used for that matter, Nor did I have this thread. This thread got me turned around on that though and as a result I've got a bunch of PADS used shoes for great prices on eBay.

Why would Diamond make Flash crocs? That's not original at all
Exactly.

That a PS done by the homie @ lomaboy02 on IG....
Thank goodness it's a PS. I really don't like the color way of them. I'm hoping if we do get another Diamond collab it's something fresh and new. Wasn't the next collab from Diamond going to be a Blazer though? I remember pictures of drawings of it floating around.   

Last edited:
Exactly.
Thank goodness it's a PS. I really don't like the colorway them. I'm hoping if we do get another Diamond collab it's something fresh and new. Wasn't the next collab from Diamond going to be a Blazer though? I remember pictures of drawings of it floating around.   
These days, Diamond and fresh/new can't be in the same sentence. Old Nick lost his way and went the money over all route. You can tell Ben baller I said that, too.

These days, Diamond and fresh/new can't be in the same sentence. Old Nick lost his way and went the money over all route. You can tell Ben baller I said that, too.
I got to talk with Nick before in Houston at the H-Town sneaker summit. He's a pretty smart guy, can't speak on the clothing because I don't keep up with it. But I know for a fact that he wanted to do something other than the Tiff High with Nike, to keep a long story short, they weren't trying to hear that. I don't knock him though, get paid while you can. The industry that he's in is hella fickle.  

Last edited:
@mrnonchalant very nice!

anyone else hate the taped up boxes though? it almost keeps me from purchasing from that collection.
I didnt hate it, I thought it was mehhh Ok, I didnt actually get into SB's till the blue box era and I have yet to own a pink, black, gold, or silver box  Dunk.  So for me the blue box was the best cause thats what started it all

That peanut butter suede
Nice wears. Size 10 has evaded me for some time now....Hopefully One day :rolleyes

Last edited:
I like some tape boxes-pushead 2, firecrackers, and some of the shop collabs. The half teal box to me haven't been great save for Lances and a few other standouts. Let's face it--they aren't gettin MORE original...

Wore my rukus lows first few times lately, maybe 5-6 wears now. The right shoe is really really comfy and i have no isses with it but the left shoe has creased in a bad way and pushes down on my big toe and second toe, its really painful ive tried to keep wearing them to break them in more but its not really working. I don't care about creases at all i just want them to be comfortable. Any ideas, or just keep wearing them?
Thats crazy you say that. My left ruckus shoe is damn near BEAT in the toe box! so bad that it makes my big toe feel like hell by the end of the day. I love the concept and design of the shoe but that toebox is gahbage!

Australia? Most are difficult/impossible to get even though they drop them here. I ordered one pair of my burnished from Australia and one from Germany. Struck out everywhere in the U.S.
Yeah i live in aus so i ordered from fast times themselves. Where did you order your burnished from in aus? Its hard to get nice sb's down here as most dont release here or are only at a couple of stores in the country in really limited numbers

Thats crazy you say that. My left ruckus shoe is damn near BEAT in the toe box! so bad that it makes my big toe feel like hell by the end of the day. I love the concept and design of the shoe but that toebox is gahbage!

Yeah i dont know what im going to do, i dont want to just let them sit i like to wear my shoes. A pair of aj3 fire red did the same to me as well, just on the left foot, its getting quite annoying. Its not a size issue its just ****** up. For example my infrared23 aj3s are super comfy and have no issues.

Last edited:
Yeah i dont know what im going to do, i dont want to just let them sit i like to wear my shoes. A pair of aj3 fire red did the same to me as well, just on the left foot, its getting quite annoying. Its not a size issue its just ****** up. For example my infrared23 aj3s are super comfy and have no issues.
I hear you. I havent ever been able to explain why that happens. I gave up and said **** it my feet are just odd.

dont forget to use code pr1520 for 20% off. just tried, $88 shipped.
On Another note.. You guys over in this thread are the real deal! I have purchased from premier many times and everytime I try and search for a promo code and never find one... I hit up this thread and VOILA in one day I got 20% off... I can dig that!

Back
Top Bottom