2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I've given them quite a bit of abuse over the past 6 years, dragged them through mud at Lollapalooza and Voodoo in 2009, but just a bit of cleaning got most of the dirt and grime off. The Blue gets dirty easy though. The 3m Piping is nice though. I'd love to get a new pair, but the price never seems to be right for a second pair.

And suddenly like that, no one cared. When was the last time Supra had something that was hot in the streets? I never got on their bandwagon, although I wish I'd have picked up a pair of the original Cuban Link in that purple.

LMs for my born-day. Happy π day everyone!!

Happy bday. Natural wear in those toeboxes? Looks like you did that yourself but looks good.

Looks like the new BP collab is actually with supra and not Nike sb

Yeah no one is going to buy that.

And suddenly like that, no one cared. When was the last time Supra had something that was hot in the streets? I never got on their bandwagon, although I wish I'd have picked up a pair of the original Cuban Link in that purple.
Yeah, Supra's never really been on my radar ever. I was just browsing ig and they posted a close up preview of some brown croc skin shoes with BP embossed in the heel. Which I thought was kinda dumb cause Muska just showed the entire shoe on his ig. It is what it is.

Oh, happy birthday my dude! @sfjunglist  

Thanks for all the b-day wishes everyone!! Don't forget fellas today isn't only my b-day and π day, it's also steak and bj day!!

Thanks for all the b-day wishes everyone!! Don't forget fellas today isn't only my b-day and π day, it's also steak and bj day!!

My lady actually reminded me of that yesterday (verbally) lol I was like "Well look at you, reminding me of steak and BJ day!" :lol: happy bday man.

But they would obviously test a shoe before sending into full production. You don't hear horror stories about the Lebron X's do you? I never have...

The Cork Xs were notorious for having the cork flake off of some areas after a couple wears.

Also, not sure if you own any Xs, but the toe boxes are obviously way different than Dunks, and didn't/don't really crease the same way.

Back
Top Bottom