2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Liking those corks from seeing that little video. Simple, clean look.

Don't know if I'll buy, but definitely interested. I'd possibly be in for under box price. I won't spend over $100 for those

don't like the Corks a little but I figured y'all might like to see them on foot

disclaimer: that is not me
laugh.gif
I hope that's not a man.  I've seen bigger legs on a stork.

Liking those corks from seeing that little video. Simple, clean look.

Don't know if I'll buy, but definitely interested. I'd possibly be in for under box price. I won't spend over $100 for those

Agreef different enough but still simple and clean without being super flashy...nice change up from my super bright kicks

^ no problem, I would have gotten the Hoyas if they had a 13 to complete my set. My local got one fsr due to some factory issue limiting the production numbers.

Last edited:
As a sidenote quick business legit check. Is anyone ever purchased anything from New Yak city in Yakima Washington? Are they good people down there, trustworthy? I'm setting up a deal with one of the shop runners out there and just want to make sure I'm not going to be potentially screwing myself...help?
They seem like good people, I've only interacted with them a couple of times but they were always prompt and answered my questions. Legit business and good customer service. 

maybe im just outgrowing sb's. but these are ******ed. no offense to you at all if you like em i hope u grab em. but to me, **** like this is why nikes end up in ross and marshalls.  makes me think of my mall trip today. THE ******* MALL SUCKS! stores i used to like , like pac sun or zumiez for clothes. my god wtf happened to skate and surf clothing. ******* t-shirts with cats on them for christ sake.

pray for the youth
Just tossing it out there, those types of stores always sold bastardized versions of the current trends.

Also their core market is teenagers, while you are growing, the brand can't grow with you, they have a core target.

Skate and surf clothing is keeping up with the people it's relevant to. 

Just like toys r us doesn't start selling condoms because your 18.

The only bad part about the marbled dunk is that they used blue. They really aren't exemplary of bad sb releases, the dorothy dunks were literally less then a month ago.

Was just thinking the same thing!

As a sidenote quick business legit check. Is anyone ever purchased anything from New Yak city in Yakima Washington? Are they good people down there, trustworthy? I'm setting up a deal with one of the shop runners out there and just want to make sure I'm not going to be potentially screwing myself...help?

Been in the store MANY times now, and the folks there are awesome. The shop owner is a super nice dude. Don't worry about a thing.

Back
Top Bottom