2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Corks are cool concept wise but i dunno not feeling the black. Especially not feeling the white midsole and outsole. Pass for me.

Man I had two pairs of those AF2's back in HS when they first dropped . Had a blue and yellow pair and a White and grey pair. Skated both of them up lol They made for good skate shoes though. Had tongue straps too :lol:
They're nonexistent on eBay. Who can lead me in the direction of the white/green/blue lows? I either want those of the Pirates themed joints.

Next year is the 30th anniversary. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed. Probably cop a few pairs at least. Might just go after these if they don't drop next year.

Last edited:
^^Not a regular but I got my code last week. I just couldnt use it yet since I have an android device.

Damn finally caught up again after nearly a week. You guys have all been post happy.

Corks look good, will definitely wait it out for them. It's too bad I missed out on that SOMP link, but looks like no 11.5-12 were available anyways. The search continues.

Walter..

Last edited:
barely got my snkrs access code today. I was thinking I might've deleted it on accident while checking my email on my phone in the mornings lol

Android user. I hate on all you apple users. I want to try SNKRS so bad. But by the time i have it, everyone will.

We talk about all sorts of things in here so I figured I'd jump back to someone's karmaloop slow shipment issue..I just read that that are 40 mil in debt and might be purchased by dame dash and Kanye... Well... I DID use to enjoy buying from there! I can't get down with anything Kanye west invests in

We talk about all sorts of things in here so I figured I'd jump back to someone's karmaloop slow shipment issue.. I just read that that are 40 mil in debt and might be purchased by dame dash and Kanye... Well... I DID use to enjoy buying from there! I can't get down with anything Kanye west invests in
anigif_enhanced-buzz-17598-1387785808-9.gif

Pretty sure 75% of NT has a snkrs code by now. Only good thing is like 35% of them are android users....
Heard someone was gonna buy an iPad just to use the code. LOL

Back
Top Bottom