2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

We talk about all sorts of things in here so I figured I'd jump back to someone's karmaloop slow shipment issue.. I just read that that are 40 mil in debt and might be purchased by dame dash and Kanye... Well... I DID use to enjoy buying from there! I can't get down with anything Kanye west invests in
Karmaloop has terrible customer service. They never replied to any of my e-mails. I recently ordered some things from them (my first and only order from them) and it took 3 weeks e-mail me that they could not fulfill my order. I paid by paypal, so the refund should be instant. A week later nothing happens. I e-mail to ask what is going on and to no surprise no response (gave them 48 hours to respond). I just filed a claim on paypal after that and then they refunded my money.

Karmaloop has terrible customer service. They never replied to any of my e-mails. I recently ordered some things from them (my first and only order from them) and it took 3 weeks e-mail me that they could not fulfill my order. I paid by paypal, so the refund should be instant. A week later nothing happens. I e-mail to ask what is going on and to no surprise no response (gave them 48 hours to respond). I just filed a claim on paypal after that and then they refunded my money.
thats terrible. I've always been close to ordering from them

I have an Android phone and would prefer the SNKRS app there. But I have the app on my iPad and don't see what the fuss is about. I only buy SB's though and those are available on the core site and Swoosh. Doesn't seem to serve a purpose for me yet.

Although I appreciate the help and advice in securing a pair for a close to retail as possible or under, I decided to get my pair early even though it meant paying extra. Got my pair in from CaliRoots and love them! They run slightly tight and even going .5 up, wish it were a little wider. Quality seems on point and hope the material holds up to lots of wears! 
WANT!

Last edited:
Wtf happened here yesterday lol? It was like the twilight zone with the corks. I just think it's funny when people come in and want to treat it like a jb release.

Like "no guys watch these corks are going to fly off the shelves, you don't even know!"

just sit down wait it out and save your pockets the trouble.

Do all the regulars have SNKRS access codes?
I got it, but I don't really use it. It's okay for notifying you of stuff. However it won't save my payment information in the payment section. There is an "invites" section, but I still have 0.

Last edited:
For all of those who ordered the SOMPs this weekend from that Polish site, did anyone get a tracking number yet?

I'm still waiting?

Anyone know where the tin mans are for cheap?

Wtf happened here yesterday lol? It was like the twilight zone with the corks. I just think it's funny when people come in and want to treat it like a jb release.

Like "no guys watch these corks are going to fly off the shelves, you don't even know!"

just sit down wait it out and save your pockets the trouble.
#Truth...I'm tired of the JB hype and def not looking for it to spread to SB releases lol

They're nonexistent on eBay. Who can lead me in the direction of the white/green/blue lows? I either want those of the Pirates themed joints.

Next year is the 30th anniversary. I guess I'll keep my fingers crossed. Probably cop a few pairs at least. Might just go after these if they don't drop next year.

Pretty sure 75% of NT has a snkrs code by now. Only good thing is like 35% of them are android users....
Heard someone was gonna buy an iPad just to use the code. LOL

A couple of guys on here really bought iPads so they could use the app. Stupid.

For all of those who ordered the SOMPs this weekend from that Polish site, did anyone get a tracking number yet?

I'm still waiting?

Anyone know where the tin mans are for cheap?
Is that fliestkicks.com?
I bought 2 pairs of UCS from them. Got shipping confirmation over the weekend but it's just been in pre-shipment.
Not like I am going to wear them soon, but my wife would wear hers asap.

Nah I ordered from that site @Dcypoe81 plugged us on the other day with SOMPS for 158.

Only reason I'm worried is because of the language barrier when ordering from sites like that. I ordered Saturday so I will give them another couple of days to shoot out at least a tracking number.

People be reselling codes too. I may as well sell the gum I stepped on right?

I bet they do, people will buy anything but while we're on the topic of hustlin.. Don't forget to add the random garbage that accumulates on the floor and compartments of your car to your listing lol

Last edited:
$117.33 shipped from FlatSpot was too good to pass up.. especially to have the Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da's early'ish..

..in other news, my favorite pickup of the year so far has been these..

#MakeSomeSerious

Last edited:
Nah I ordered from that site @Dcypoe81 plugged us on the other day with SOMPS for 158.

Only reason I'm worried is because of the language barrier when ordering from sites like that. I ordered Saturday so I will give them another couple of days to shoot out at least a tracking number.
damn is it still available? Missed out on SOMPs for 158

did you check your spam/junk folder?

Preciate you fam. I just checked and sure enough it was in there, they sent it off Monday so I'm sure it will pop up some time next week. REPPED.

This is one of the many reasons I love this thread.... Instead of dudes giving me **** for overlooking something help was actually offered.

Very reminiscent of the old NT

Has anyone ever had issues with ebay bucks activating?

Got the 5x email, hit the button but nothing is showing up on any listing I look at. 

Back
Top Bottom