2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

With the upcoming holiday would anyone like to see these as a dunk low...with tumble leather tho

Hello and my apologies if I offended any of you..I'm new to using NT and I'm still trying to navigate and learn the features. I had links to a few sites over seas but I missed my size. I understand Sum links are sacred lol didn't quite like the hand out reference but hey no beef here

Hello and my apologies if I offended any of you..I'm new to using NT and I'm still trying to navigate and learn the features. I had links to a few sites over seas but I missed my size. I understand Sum links are sacred lol didn't quite like the hand out reference but hey no beef here
Welcome to the thread.

Don't worry about missing the Corks right now because they haven't hit stateside. If you want some advice, just wait until they start popping up at skate shops here. It will be much cheaper and they'll be readily available because they're a GR. Plus, if you really have patience you might be able to get them on sale as well.

Welcome to the thread.

Don't worry about missing the Corks right now because they haven't hit stateside. If you want some advice, just wait until they start popping up at skate shops here. It will be much cheaper and they'll be readily available because they're a GR. Plus, if you really have patience you might be able to get them on sale as well.

Welcome to the thread.

thanks yeah I know they are dropping soon but I wanted them a lil early for a trip...thanks again tho homie

Congrats krayzsb krayzsb saw stashed boxes post your pic on IG figured I'd congratulate you here. Nice to see you got to rock your fav. Dunk on the big day. I'll be getting married next year october myself.

Back
Top Bottom