2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I wouldn't mind a pair of LMs, great concept, but with those prices now it is sadly unattainable for me. 

I'm most sad about sleeping on the black/white 1s, dumb move on my part when they retailed for $140 :smh:

...doubled on B/W ones for under retail.

#WDMSRSWT

Last edited:
I must be terrible at searching, but what's the official drop date on the mcfly dunk lows? The shop that used to be my early plug just closed and I've yet to get a solid answer anywhere

I must be terrible at searching, but what's the official drop date on the mcfly dunk lows? The shop that used to be my early plug just closed and I've yet to get a solid answer anywhere

GR... no real set release date. They'll just trickle in when they trickle in.

[QUOTE url="[URL]http://niketalk.com/content/type/61/id/1517967/[/URL]"]
 ...doubled on B/W ones for under retail.

#WDMSRSWT

Did you get those professionally fitted? They look way too big...
[/quote]

That's his kid. He's just stunting on us

Last edited:

Hello Fam,

I've lurked for a bit, but had a quick question. For those of you who also wear Air Max 1s, can you help me with size comparisons? While I know everyone's foot is different, what size do you wear in Air Max 1s, SB Dunk Lows, SB Dunk Highs, or even AF1s? Also, noting whether or not you skate in your SB Dunk Lows would be helpful. I've bought a few pairs of Air Max 1s and SB Dunk Lows and am worried I may have sized incorrectly.

I tried searching but was inundated with irrelevant results. And don't worry, I'll keep lurking until I have something more relevant to post.

Best regards,

CGNT
You open the box and try them on?

if they fit too big, go down a .5 size

if they too small go up a .5

I mean this is shoe buying 101 since the beginning of time?

??????????????

Hello Fam,

I've lurked for a bit, but had a quick question. For those of you who also wear Air Max 1s, can you help me with size comparisons? While I know everyone's foot is different, what size do you wear in Air Max 1s, SB Dunk Lows, SB Dunk Highs, or even AF1s? Also, noting whether or not you skate in your SB Dunk Lows would be helpful. I've bought a few pairs of Air Max 1s and SB Dunk Lows and am worried I may have sized incorrectly.

I tried searching but was inundated with irrelevant results. And don't worry, I'll keep lurking until I have something more relevant to post.

Best regards,

CGNT
I have wide feet. But these are my sizes.

SB dunk lows 10

SB dunk highs 9.5
Air Max 1 10

I THINK I wore a size 10 in AF1's...not sure since I haven't worn a pair in ages.

dudes aren't lying about the lms . been looking for a pair at 300 like i paid originally. mostly 4 ive been seeing. does size 9 go for more than a 10.5?

Hello Fam,

Best regards,
CGNT
I'm an 11 in SB Dunk lows and Highs, and like a 10.75 in AF1s and AM1s :lol:. I have wide feet, so I'd rather have the extra room, so I usually go with an 11 rather than the 10.5 in AM1 and AF1, but both work. Has to be an 11 for dunks, and next time I get a canvas dunk, I'll be going 11.5 (I'm looking at you 510s)

Last edited:
I was planning on using DSM waterproof dunks for beaters but I just found out they're retailing for $150... :/

I'm an 11 in SB Dunk lows and Highs, and like a 10.75 in AF1s and AM1s :lol:. I have wide feet, so I'd rather have the extra room, so I usually go with an 11 rather than the 10.5 in AM1 and AF1, but both work. Has to be an 11 for dunks, and next time I get a canvas dunk, I'll be going 11.5 (I'm looking at you 510s)
we must have the exact same feet

Back
Top Bottom