2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

IMHO the white highs are the best of the bunch
1366406692_gary-coleman-sass.jpg

Well, haven't bought any SB's this year yet but really want to add the DLS to the rotation. Bttf's are super nice, but I'm passing, just don't have the days to wear all these anymore, lol.

funny to me...

you read this thread, and if you didn't know who the regulars were, you would probably point them out as the ones doing the most to add to the hype and hysteria

IMO - any original will ALWAYS be on top of the remake (high to low/low to high)

Last edited:
I think if the Marty Mcflys / BttFs didnt have the name attached people would be like, what is up with this teal speckled midsole. Amazing how themes can sway people's minds (including myself at times). I like the shoe, and am considering copping but I'm aiming for the real prize this year.... Power laces... Where's my hoverboard at.

Also, the "translucent" teal sole should age in the future into a completely different shade of green. "Back to the Future" green werddd up!

Last edited:
I think if the Marty Mcflys / BttFs didnt have the name attached people would be like, what is up with this teal speckled midsole. Amazing how themes can sway people's minds (including myself at times). I like the shoe, and am considering copping but I'm aiming for the real prize this year.... Power laces... Where's my hoverboard at.

Also, the "translucent" teal sole should age in the future into a completely different shade of green. "Back to the Future" green werddd up!
hoverboard insoles

Stock is super limited as with all QS releases, but we have managed to secure a couple of additional sets of the De La Dunk Hi

Do they mean the same de la high that is sitting in full size runs at like how many skateshops ( https://blacksheepskateshop.com/nike-sb-dunk-high-premium-de-la-soul-quickstrike-white-firefly-21744) that is on ebay below retail, and that even nike shipped out of some niketown stores because they weren't moving?

Back
Top Bottom