2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm that awkward size 11.5 that some place don't get. Anyone able to guide to a pair online that ships to Australia? It has to be that sz. Thanks in advance

Had to skip over 1200 posts, but it sounds like a successful day all around.  The best kind of days.  Can't wait until mine get here.

I'm passing on the BttFs, but I hope you all have the same success.

I still haven't gotten my tracking number or confirmation email yet, yet my girlfriend got hers and we placed our orders within seconds of each other. Is that normal for CCS? Anyone else still waiting?

The Local Shop I Always Mess With Says They Didn't Order BTTF's Because "They Didn't Know What They Were" :smh:

Other Local Shop Only Got A Portion Of Their Shipment Which Didn't Include My Size 10 :stoneface:

Hoping Some Of The SB Thread Hero's Come Thru Again Today On Some More Phone Order Spots At Retail! :nerd:

Happy With Yesterday's Turnout Here Locally :pimp:

Last edited:
I still haven't gotten my tracking number or confirmation email yet, yet my girlfriend got hers and we placed our orders within seconds of each other. Is that normal for CCS? Anyone else still waiting?
still waiting for mine. shoot them an email

I love green suede, but those highs are hideous

no word from CCS on shipping for me either, site says processing

Last edited:
Anyone planning on picking up the Supreme GTS? I like the denim ones.

Heard the all courts are coming back too, and I'm interested to see more about this Ishod dunk.

Last edited:
Failed miserably on mobile today, as it was my niece's first communion during release. MIA skate shop was sold out by 11, and expected to see some pairs at a convention I went to, but no dice!! Hoping to see restocks in the near future! Glad mostly everyone ate!

What size are you?

Back
Top Bottom