2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Won these for $61 on eBay last week, just got them in today...yay or nay on the black laces?

The word gets thrown around a lot on here, and half the time it's used wrong,but damn that's a STEAL

repp'd

IMO White laces.

Last edited by a moderator:
I do believe this shop denied phone orders the other day but now they are looking to move some products.... So use this info if you please.

who in here still needed BTTF's?? DLS sz 8+??? This shop has an 11 maybe and a 10.5 in the BTTF and also 8-14 of the DLS the manager is taking phone orders but he's the only one who can do it. He wants to sellout but people in his area didn't cop so they are LOADED with sizes he said!! They don't do phone orders but I literally pleaded with him and ended up convincing him he that if he did some phone orders I would put the word out. don't know the guy, just doing what I can to get what we need.
Clockwork skate

+1 (478) 477-2898

Macon, GA

On another note... Whats a good price to pay for some pushhead 2's?

:lol: :lol: :lol:

[COLOR=#cc9ff]that crazy. i didn't even try Clockwork b/c the Tiffany release was so stupid ... i would have spent more on gas than i did with the free shipping. good info though. [/COLOR]

Anyone know where I can find Nike SB socks online @  disco?? I waer mine for work, skate, and I just realized my big toe is hanging out of the sock im wearing. Time to re-up!

Hey guys, I found this forum a little while ago but since I finally decided to UNDS my hatrods today I figured I'd stop lurking and finally post something. Sorry I couldn't get a better picture,

Hey guys, I found this forum a little while ago but since I finally decided to UNDS my hatrods today I figured I'd stop lurking and finally post something. Sorry I couldn't get a better picture,
They fly 
smokin.gif

Normally I'd say this is looking great, but with 1 hour left in the auction it looks like I just might score the DS Homers for $200. This would be a bittersweet win, as I recently shelled out a heft sum of money for summer classes. *Sigh*

fellas, didn't want to get hyped too much when pics first released and didn't think much about it, but these DLSolows are money, ya'll weren't lying haha. nike def put a lil effort into them.  

I thought the suede was gonna be longer. I'll still cop eventually but red could be interesting

Maybe toss my red laces from BITUSAs

Last edited:
These finally arrived. Copped from that Alpine Skate link that was posted bout a week ago. They threw in the stickers, magazine and hat for free... please excuse the cell phone pic on my ironing board

Last edited:
yup, dude was madd chill. got the shipping info from ups already. Honestly think these are gonna get to my house first than my DLS from ccs. Lol
Glad you were able to cop through him. He was hella trippin for not taking phone orders from the jump. He wouldve been cashed out on all those DLS. What killed me though is the way I found out about him. Some kid that works for his shop was helping him move all of his BTTF SB's through the Nike SB FB page.. Had he done the right thing many people in this thread could have ended their search.

Oh well, glad some people in here ate off that connect. If your still lookin hit up clockwork in ATL they may have more DLS lows for retail plus ship.

Back
Top Bottom