2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Happy Friday Crew!

^Try and contact that person on IG via text. Its a size 13. Idk how comfortable you're doing that. I've bought from that page "bugfeetsneaks" before though. But as far as the seller, its just gonna be up to you guys. PayPal only though

Ima attempt to get at spot first thanks

If they would have used a grey suede, sweet baby jesus

That would've defeated the purpose of an Air Mag inspired Dunk though...I've not seen Mags in person, but from the pics I've seen online, materials look like a spot on match from one to the other.

That would've defeated the purpose of an Air Mag inspired Dunk though...I've not seen Mags in person, but from the pics I've seen online, materials look like a spot on match from one to the other.

ehhh I don't think it gets that deep, not like Tre's or Kobe's used the "mag" material

Was going to unds the bttfs today but it was raining this morning :lol: Houston weather been so random lately didn't wanna chance ruining them on first wear. I know they just shoes but I think most of would agree to not wanting our shoes messed up after only first wear.

Nonetheless here's my on foot/feet up friday submission. Happy Friday NTSB!

Have to be losing money

Great deal for someone who can't get through on a restock.

Seller has more sizes too

Last edited:
Scooped some of those "V Day" low on clearance.  I'm trying to keep finances tight but I had my eyes on those things for awhile.  

Last edited:
I'm not only because of the material they used
I love em, but agree that the material wasn't the best choice.
Was going to unds the bttfs today but it was raining this morning
laugh.gif
Houston weather been so random lately didn't wanna chance ruining them on first wear. I know they just shoes but I think most of would agree to not wanting our shoes messed up after only first wear.

Nonetheless here's my on foot/feet up friday submission. Happy Friday NTSB!
One of my faves. Start the underrated chant! clap clap, clap clap clap

HAPPY FRIDAY
Begrudgingly repped since I know those are my size.....

laugh.gif
 nice wear holmes.

Back
Top Bottom