2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Not feeling the pink at all, reminds me too much of the South Beach colorway craze a few years back.

This was the look I was going for, still salty all these years later over not pre ordering from an Asian site and then they got cancelled in the US.

Current alt laces options: Stick with White, Pink from Disposable, or the alt laces from my McFly Tre AD. I think I'm going to go with the McFly laces for now.

I think the pink look dope. Not sure I would wear them but definitely look nice. :smokin

You can drive 3 hours in MD and still have the same area code
WHERE? HOW Sway? Lol. Idk what part of MD you live in, but if you live in the metro areas you can't. I didnt even know you could drive 3 hours ANYWHERE in MD.  In my house alone we have 3 different area codes. You got some explaining to do brother.  
If that swoosh wasn't yellow....
SOOO PRETTY.
Sock liner ruins it
Best part of the shoe IMO.
THE JB forum does not even come close to the SBforun !!!! I wanted those chi 1's but man ! It was a free for all ! Sad really no one would help each other out ... Not like here we all help each other out post links numbers !
I was able to get the Chi 1's, but you're right. I think the biggest reason nobody helps each other out is because half of the people copping are buying to resell and the other half are doing it for IG likes and self worth.  That's stiff competition.
From the outlet thread, Vacaville, CA Reps to @osyrhiz

I'm gonna wait for a little better deal
I've always liked these. If they hit $65 shipped I'm down to cop for sure. They look comfy.
Primitive
Atlas
Familia
I have to wait until July 4 for the Paul Bunyans? :frown: Is that a hard release date? I think I'll try my luck and wait for those to go on sale. Anybody know how distribution is with collabs like this? Is it realistic to see them hit sale?

Back
Top Bottom