2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

haha awesome

those new lows on nike.com look cool

can't mess with digicam, but the cordura looking material over canvas gets a thumbs up in my book

yin yang pack has me interested

I'm no artist, but if I had an idea for a theme I would jot down as many details and references to the theme that I could and try to get in as many as I could.
And when you do you get   or   instead of the familia.

It feels like here the concepts just lined up really well and most were quiet enough that adding another wasn't the end of days.

The end result is loud,but a lot has to do with the bright color.

Like example the paparazzi, should have went more the bloody sunday route if they really wanted velvet ropes/ red carpet

I think the familias work so well because everything compliments each other element instead of each one dragging your eyes towards it like whats that, oh whats that, oh whats that!

Last edited:
They should do a cobra pack. They could do a high that's based on the crimpson guards that would be sick maroon n black with silver cobra emblem

Looks like I can take those SOMPS off my watch list. Should have snagged them while I had the chance. Glad someone here got them though.

Red Dunktobers glow, if anyone cares.

So I got back from miami last night. @joepapamama23 was cool enough to give me a nice list of shops to check out but I was so busy that I only made it to MIA(and even that was only cause I was waiting for a friend around the corner from it). I must say that shop and the people that work there are very cool. I'm glad to have supported them in the past and I would love to have them do another collab.

I would love to know the story behind the grey/tree camo lows....that material doesn't lend itself to camo at all.

I wish the parrot part of the SPOT collab was anywhere else on the shoe. The way I wear my shoes & denim that part never gets seen.

And when you do you get   or   instead of the familia.

It feels like here the concepts just lined up really well and most were quiet enough that adding another wasn't the end of days.

The end result is loud,but a lot has to do with the bright color.

Like example the paparazzi, should have went more the bloody sunday route if they really wanted velvet ropes/ red carpet

I think the familias work so well because everything compliments each other element instead of each one dragging your eyes towards it like whats that, oh whats that, oh whats that!
True...

I don't think the little details have to all be flashy though. The Paparazzis are to each his own... Personally, I like them (without the flashy laces) but I can also see where some think it's a bit too much.

Crawfish were dope, lol I think that was a bad example.

Back to the Familias though, the pink behind the flap to represent the ox's ears... kudos.

Need a little help with size conversion for my girl....she wants the untokoyos and wears size 8 in women'l air maxes, so what size should I  get her and any links....I dont normally ask blove the fact that she wants a pair that I want, great feeling!

Last edited:
Need a little help with size conversion for my girl....she wants the untokoyos and wears size 8 in women'l air maxes, so what size should I  get her and any links....I dont normally ask blove the fact that she wants a pair that I want, great feeling!
I would say a sz. 7 because they are canvas. My wife wears a 7.5 in most women's nikes,and she wears a 6.5 in most dunk sb's

I appreciate the help b/c I knew canvas fit different and b/c I dont have my pair yet I was wondering how they fit...I normally were 12 in sb lows so I assume I should get a 12................................by the way I was offfline for a while, did anyone custom the Un-tokyos custom?? I would love to see pictures to see if it was a tought custom to tackle...

So I got back from miami last night. @joepapamama23 was cool enough to give me a nice list of shops to check out but I was so busy that I only made it to MIA(and even that was only cause I was waiting for a friend around the corner from it). I must say that shop and the people that work there are very cool. I'm glad to have supported them in the past and I would love to have them do another collab.
Hope it was a good trip :smokin

Back
Top Bottom