2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

eyes.gif
 Really thinking about pulling the Trigger on these..

on the fence

Sucks man, I almost feel responsible egging you on for this purchase but PayPal will make it right.

Scumbag sellers everywhere. SMH.

Those baked baos look nice. Much better style and execution than the disaster that was the mag low.

I appreciate the heads up man, I looked at the listing again and its very misleading.

Here come the re-stock talk [emoji]128529[/emoji]

Something I've noticed. Shops love the words re-stock because it implies the item was at some point sold out and will hype people up to buy in on limited side of it.

Whatever pays the bills, but you think shops are actually getting stock sent to them 3 or 4 times, or they just sit on 4 FSR and ration it out?

Something I've noticed. Shops love the words re-stock because it implies the item was at some point sold out and will hype people up to buy in on limited side of it.

Whatever pays the bills, but you think shops are actually getting stock sent to them 3 or 4 times, or they just sit on 4 FSR and ration it out?

Probably both tbh.

that's fate pointing you in the right direction.

lol i was in the skate shop today and dude brought out the PB and the Atlas grey/black pair. Wasn't really feeling either in person to actually wear. Pics look dope online tho.

I did cop the ISO atlas pair... still no shipping email lol

MSR is so aggressively against even people who even think about getting the blue oxes.

Let them live.

Not like people are buying the grapes at retail or even at half off, then we could all try and stop them. 

UNHEARD (513) 744-9444 HAS THE BLUE OX UP FOR PHONE ORDER! SIZES 6-14!!! DON'T MENTION ME OR THE THREAD!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom