2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got these in hand today - timing worked that I knew someone in HK when they appeared. Didn't realize that they were canvas until he was on his way back. .5 up would probably be better, but I'll survive.

Starting the 8th graders with coordinate plane work next week, so they may make an appearance in the classroom.
could you post a pic of the box label for us so i can search for them? ty in advance

RIP wes craven. Still on the lookout for some Freddy's... Next year when I start my real job, lol.

I too have wondered about that. I thought maybe he was bidding from different accounts. I've heard a lot of people speculate that his eBay rep gives him more viewers thus more possible bids. His auctions generally seem to bring in nice amounts so whatever he's doing seems to be working
Man I think they do, when i got my SOMPS I messaged the seller and asked if they would accept a BIN, and they said no, but it seemed odd that the bid price went exactly to my max bid amount. 

Premier certainly knows how to make a pair of kicks look good

my inner Larry David hates when people wear sneaker brand socks that are different from their sneakers

I know it's it stupid but it irks me
laugh.gif
I feel the same way about people in line at store openings or  camp outs trying to desperately show off their sneakers. I find it incredibly corny. Any time I knew I would have to wait in a line or go pick up shoes I'd wear some plain vans or sperrys. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom