2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Did anyone score Tiffs from the Diamond Supply Flagship grand opening today?

No, I didn't, just happened to wear mine today.
Which store was opening?

What exactly is the "J" in J pack supposed to mean? Jordan? I mean, sure, I can see homage being paid to Royal and Black/Red 1s, but the neon green above doesn't really resemble any iconic OG colorway to merit being considered a part of the so-called J pack.

What exactly is the "J" in J pack supposed to mean? Jordan? I mean, sure, I can see homage being paid to Royal and Black/Red 1s, but the neon green above doesn't really resemble any iconic OG colorway to merit being considered a part of the so-called J pack.

It's because they have the color blocking of black and red ones.

It's because they have the color blocking of black and red ones.

Makes sense, appreciate the reply!

Although IMO a different name may have been more appropriate the shoes don't even match the colorblocking of the shoes they are attempting to emulate

Makes sense, appreciate the reply!

Although IMO a different name may have been more appropriate the shoes don't even match the colorblocking of the shoes they are attempting to emulate

They're are 4 out there with the j-pack label all with the same blocking and materials for the most part, originals were the blue j pack, then the green are referred too as the neon j-packs, then the light blueish pair dubbed jade packs and finally the red ones...it's sorta tradition now lol

New York SOHO location. I didn't hear about any Diamond SB giveaways or any for purchase though

They restocked in larger numbers the diamond dunk highs. also had kith x diamond collab both pairs, saga and GLV. Found out late and didn't realize or else would have doubled up. About 100-150 in cue

They're are 4 out there with the j-pack label all with the same blocking and materials for the most part, originals were the blue j pack, then the green are referred too as the neon j-packs, then the light blueish pair dubbed jade packs and finally the red ones...it's sorta tradition now lol

Royal highs as well.

Wish they would make black/red highs.

They restocked in larger numbers the diamond dunk highs. also had kith x diamond collab both pairs, saga and GLV. Found out late and didn't realize or else would have doubled up. About 100-150 in cue
Saw this one IG from that release 
mean.gif

Am I the only one that thinks a lot of the bigger eBay sneaker accounts bids on their own sneakers from multiple different accounts. I see tooooo many times where the bidding gets above what people can pay for a buy it now.

I too have wondered about that. I thought maybe he was bidding from different accounts. I've heard a lot of people speculate that his eBay rep gives him more viewers thus more possible bids. His auctions generally seem to bring in nice amounts so whatever he's doing seems to be working

Last edited:
I too have wondered about that. I thought maybe he was bidding from different accounts. I've heard a lot of people speculate that his eBay rep gives him more viewers thus more possible bids. His auctions generally seem to bring in nice amounts so whatever he's doing seems to be working
I've seen things go for less than normal as well.... so I'd think it's legit... I follow his auctions since he seems to always have good stuff
unds today..
Nice outreached arm and phone shadow... lol

Back
Top Bottom