2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

krayzsb krayzsb
Seen lost arts hovering around $55 shipped on ebay.

Do you know the sizing? I want to grab those or supreme, but want them to fit right. Do they fit just like blazers?

My wife has a really solid dunk collection even though she loves the mids with the strap on...

I'll never understand the J Cole hype..but hopefully you don't dirty up the Concept Grails too much
Seeing Cole for Made in America this weekend and I can't wait!

Nice pair too..
luckily I didn't dirty...I might cop the wodden box version to DS'

J. Cole put on a great performance (performed the whole 2014 Forrest Hills Drive album + singles from Born Sinner + 2 or 3 songs from Cole World and Friday Night Lights + Planes w/ Jermih)

Was on stage for at least 2 hours

Big Sean/YG/Jermih....everybody BODIED their sets

krayzsb krayzsb

Do you know the sizing? I want to grab those or supreme, but want them to fit right. Do they fit just like blazers?

My wife has a really solid dunk collection even though she loves the mids with the strap on...
I wish I could get my wife to wear dunks.... or maybe I don't.... that seems like it qould get extra expensive

When we started dating in 2004 and we were 18 yeah now we r 30-31 and we RN its way easier

Yeah but feedback for those r not good.. So i wanted to buy them on a skate shop online but know one has them anymore :frown: and yeah true to size they fit.. Yeah my wife is all about the dunk Lows and hi and J1s and that's it but my wife only rocks what she likes .. I had a chance to get her hunter for cheap when they first relase and she still does not want them. Shoe sticks to what she likes not what is hype .. True love man if you guys are single trust me find your self a sneakehead girl ! I mean we got married in the dia de los muertos ( day of the dead sb ) and our wedding pictures we are wearing those and after all that we rocked out mexican p-rod blankets !!

Krazysb , I don't know what size you need on those lost art Bruins but Martini has , allegedly size 7  7,5 and 8    phone orders only 1 -216 -371- 0155

Is this a no NEW sbs thing or any sbs? I could use a break so I can get some new pc parts but I dont know about stopping old sb purchases ;(

Day 1 of no sneaker purchases for the month of September! Wish me luck
Day 1 of being able to buy shoes for me!

Honestly the one a days really helped me from getting that itch.... I'm sticking to the one a days for as long as I can because there are a bunch of things I need to spending money on that are not shoes..... So other than my trip to my local today I'm really trying not to buy anything other than absolute steals in sept (missed several in August but stayed strong!)

Hopefully the wife is planning something for me doing what she deemed impossible

Wearing the Sean Cliver vans syndicate old skool mids today....
I still have so many shoes to wear.... It really is sad.... Well not really, I love having that many options

krayzsb krayzsb

Strap on.

Day 1 of being able to buy shoes for me!

Honestly the one a days really helped me from getting that itch.... I'm sticking to the one a days for as long as I can because there are a bunch of things I need to spending money on that are not shoes..... So other than my trip to my local today I'm really trying not to buy anything other than absolute steals in sept (missed several in August but stayed strong!)

Hopefully the wife is planning something for me doing what she deemed impossible

Wearing the Sean Cliver vans syndicate old skool mids today....
I still have so many shoes to wear.... It really is sad.... Well not really, I love having that many options
H

Have fun at your local spot. I hope you don't spend too much !! It's just too was got find deals in my size so hopefully if I do like you and wear my kicks I'll make it !!!

So unDS my concept highs today even though it got that freaking smirk. Obviously everyone is going to look at my shoes cause they are fugeo, but in the back of my mind I keep thinking they aren't appreciating the beauty but looking at my effed up toe box lol.

175 shipped for a DS pair of blue hemps size 9 a good deal? Don't know the market for these anymore, been on the look out for a while...

Back
Top Bottom