2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Premium gas from 2005 was probably better than premium gas in 2015. It's still premium.

Most of the SBs i own have pretty good quality. Y'all want luxury quality out of $100 skate shoes.

Lettuce be cereal...

*drops mic
Lol it probably only costs 10 bucks to make them they should at least give us good materials 

sup yall

On Feet Video Review: Nike Dunk Low SB Medicom 3

of course we are not gonna get the quality from 05,. im just sayin they slap premium on way to many shoes these days. shoes that could have been considered premium used to be just pro.

i love sb's for sure but i was not a fan of the transition to the new technology or NT. the heal pods suck, the backs of dunks are just so still now. i mean we used to think that gold and blue box sucked. but these days. so many nice , cool looking dunks come out but they are just not comfortable anymore. i still buy ones i like but i hold off alot now because of these reasons. dunk highs especially are so stiff. my pee wee's or even send helps. so soft and 10x more comfortable. the difference is night and day in comfort.

so yes i have a problem with there terminology. and now dunk lows cost $92. that to me is alot and those are just the pros not premiums.  then they put out a premium , charge more but to me they are not even close to premium, but hey thats just my opinion
highs are way more uncomfortable to me... prefer wearing lows especially if im wearing them to work
laugh.gif

nike.com has the black and university blue lows on discount but they took off the un tokyo and moto helmet . the latter i was waiting to go on sale coincidentally. will they put the shoes back up for discount or are they gone permanently?

nike.com has the black and university blue lows on discount but they took off the un tokyo and moto helmet . the latter i was waiting to go on sale coincidentally. will they put the shoes back up for discount or are they gone permanently?

Moto helmets are at several outlets for disco fyi

Lol it probably only costs 10 bucks to make them they should at least give us good materials 
Bingo.

I've had so many $60 Vans with pigskin suede. The stuff is legit, get it wet, brush the nap out and it feels better than before.

Nike probably saves $1 a shoe using trash materials vs premium suede. 

Let's not forget when Dunk SBs first dropped, they were all premium, and didn't carry the label.

Then they started making premiums, which was really just a way to drop the overall quality while raising overall price.

It's only gotten worse as the years go on.

Black box premiums felt like pink box pros, etc. etc.

They still make a lot of nice kicks, but the long term business model is to drive those margins into a brick wall.

Last edited:
Let's not forget when Dunk SBs first dropped, they were all premium, and didn't carry the label.
Then they started making premiums, which was really just a way to drop the overall quality while raising overall price.

It's only gotten worse as the years go on.

This can and is said about every Nike product.

Besides prolly Roshes ppl legitimately complain about everything

Delivery is coming in few hours for the SB LOW Primitive - nobody loves this suede shoes

This is QS Premium right? Full Suede Shoes

Will wear it right away and will take an on feet picture
Got these and motos on discount over labor day weekend. definitely more comfy and 'premium' feel to it than motos. Then again, ive always liked suede more than leather. And yes, i think the box does say QS PRM

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom