2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Does anyone here have the FTCxSB Finally lows?  If so, hows the quality on the materials?  Thanks!

Some quick pics of the janoskis Concepts after about a month and a half of pretty heavy wear. Not what I was hoping for as far as color flaking off, I don't think that'll happen at all. Still pretty nice, I've gotten compliments on them and they are really comfortable.

Not great, but not bad. Dope shoe though, one of my favorite tape boxes..
I have them. They're great LOOKING, but the suede is not soft and the cracked leather is kind of lame.

Details are good though. If these were quality nubuck/suede, they'd be a classic.

Hope that doesn't sound too elistist of me.

I have them. They're great LOOKING, but the suede is not soft and the cracked leather is kind of lame.

Details are good though. If these were quality nubuck/suede, they'd be a classic.

Hope that doesn't sound too elistist of me.
Haha thanks for the input.  That's how they look in pictures which is why I asked.  I think they look great so I can ignore the quality.

This 510's really are tight, I have to re adjust the laces and have to make it loose but still pretty tight

Anybody has it? Will they Break in if I keep on wearing it? or they won't break in?

This 510's really are tight, I have to re adjust the laces and have to make it loose but still pretty tight

Anybody has it? Will they Break in if I keep on wearing it? or they won't break in?
Keep wearing them, the are denim so it will take a few wears for them to loosen up 

Some quick pics of the janoskis Concepts after about a month and a half of pretty heavy wear. Not what I was hoping for as far as color flaking off, I don't think that'll happen at all. Still pretty nice, I've gotten compliments on them and they are really comfortable.
Repped for the pics, yeah a little disappointing about the color fade. I"m hopeful that NikeSB will do another color fading shoe in line with the SoL and LMs again soon. 

6 or 7 maybe, had a numb pinky toe after every wear. I even tried sliding thinner insoles in..
I put shoe trees in mine and stuffed them after I wear them, never had a numb pinky toe tho.  Had another pair I took to a cobbler to have him see if he could loosen them up and he did. 

Last edited:
Man.... the "diamond" material on my Concepts Grails are flaking off.  I have been wearing them pretty heavy though. I can post pics if anyone wants to see.

Man.... the "diamond" material on my Concepts Grails are flaking off.  I have been wearing them pretty heavy though. I can post pics if anyone wants to see.

Please do, I am probably going to get a pair soon for my brother as his "work shoes" and would like to see.

Also, do these fit TTS or a bit big?

Back
Top Bottom