2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Who else got these 

(DS / Lace bag still attached / Todd Bratrud sold me this pair 
nthat.gif
)

I've not been real active lately.... saving up for a new Mustang so trying to cut back on the pick ups

though got these today, materials not great but I love the blueness

plus I really am running out of space

3 closets full.... who the hell needs this many shoes?

Here is Croatianstyle's Exhibit called "RETROspective"

(not my pic)

Hate it or Love it that's up to you. But personally I think this is a awesome event for the community and heads everywhere. Really love how there is a huge variety here (Not just Js) and his collection really does span over a decade through sneaker culture. You can tell Dre really does love sneakers and I think he does embody what it means to be a sneakhead, if that means anything now, the man loves shoes.. Anytime something can strengthen the community and bring heads together that's a positive in my books. 

Gotta agree with you dude looking forward to making the trip there tomorrow.

Few pages late but the backwards flag is OD corny and the December drop just feels untimed.

Another swing and a miss for SB

Few pages late but the backwards flag is OD corny and the December drop just feels untimed.

Another swing and a miss for SB

You DO know that it's not backwards, right? That's how the flag is SUPPOSED to be presented when it's on that side. Ask any military folk and they'll verify.

As for the December drop, that one's on Nike. Was supposed to be an All Star Game release, then October, but reaction to the prebook was so good, they decided to make it their holiday release.

Peace,
J

I dig the Nasty Boys but not sure my Dodger allegiance can allow it. Def out on Oaklands. I wonder what hadowjp thinks of those?

Don't really have anything to post. Just wanted to check in with my peeps in this thread to let you all know I'm still alive, lol.

I've been lurking a bit since the AF1 remasters have dropped, and realized I haven't dropped in here.

Shout outs to all my peoples from this thread still holding it down!

Last edited:
Whats the deal with one set of freddys with 2 small green stripes and 1 set with one thick green stripe?

FTR, I still maintain that 95 out of 100 of the Freddy pairs are fakes. I can only vouch for 4 pairs of samples all sold through RIF.LA.

...You can go hundreds of pages back, Me and John had convos about this.

Back
Top Bottom