2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I forgot how exspensive these SB Sweaters used to be!

Last edited:
I know I'm beating a dead horse with this LM X SPoT x Nike thing, but after digging through SPoT's blog archive, I found the video review that Mr. Foamer Simpson did on them, and the first minute of the video outlines the issue of sizes bigger than 12 not being produced in Q1 '13...nothing I didn't already know from the people in this thread but it was bugging me sooooo badly to not have something straight from the source (or rather, a guy that knows the source?).

Last edited:
Hey volks (I'm on mobile) - aren't the insoles on those denims special? What do they say? And def pick up Squatches. Dat suede is real nappy like the Fugees first single

Dave Mirra died? I never skated or biked but he made me watch the X games as a child. Even saw one of his like parking lot tours once. RIP!!

Last edited:
Hey volks (I'm on mobile) - aren't the insoles on those denims special? What do they say? And def pick up Squatches. Dat suede is real nappy like the Fugees first single

Dave Mirra died? I never skated or biked but he made me watch the X games as a child. Even saw one of his like parking lot tours once. RIP!!

They are different, didn't have time to pull them out to look
I'll do that tonight unless someone else posts first
Getting the sasquatches on my way home along with the cherry blossoms (because I'm weak)

Last edited:
All this size 13 talk. Thats my true size and u always had to abs still have to be extra on point as they did make less abs still do compared to other sizes. When 13 really is popular and worn by tons

Are anybody's pushed OG pair tight fitting? Went to rock a pair that I never wore but are size 13 and feel like a size 11 for real. Mad tight. Sucks. Add to the selling pile.

At least I scooped a DS pair of OG j rods size 13 for 232 shipped. Could not say no. Have a pair but a lil beat up since they from 2005 but stoked for another.

I'm lucky. Used to put in so much work and built a good network. Sitting on mountains if size 13!!!

My espn app notified me when Dave mirra died. It's wild with the x games going on now at the same time. Another crazy part was the espn notification said it happened in Greenville, NC which is where I am for school nowadays.

Rip to a legend. He was basically tony hawk on a bike and I mean that in the most respectful way

Last edited:
My espn app notified me when Dave mirra died. It's wild with the x games going on now at the same time. Another crazy part was the espn notification said it happened in Greenville, NC which is where I am for school nowadays.

Rip to a legend. He was basically tony hawk on a bike and I mean that in the most respectful way
Yeah, Mirra been a Greenville staple for a very, very long time.

YES - I bought a used pair a while back size 9.5. They passed all of the fake checks, but when I put them on they were crazy small. Fit like they were a size 8.5. Def sucks, but glad to see it's not just me.

Back
Top Bottom