2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

dam i almost thought we got some pics of these upcoming "red velvet" dunks or something when i saw all the commotion in here lol. It sucks you got some fakes tho King P, if you are ever unsure if a dunk is real or not just post the link in here and you'll know pretty fast if you are good to go or not. Although i can understand the hesitation, specially when you are trying to cop something for a "steal" price and don't want someone else to scoop it up 
wink.gif

Bandwagon lmfao dude most of the **** people like in here don't get liked by the majority outside the thread and vice versa... u also talking about people hating on a shoe that released last month that was well received by the general public. This leads me to wonder if you even know what the word Bandwagon means

Copped

Bandwagon? Aren't people rocking adidas and trying to stunt with fake shoes? :smh: :smokin

Last edited:
Bandwagon lmfao dude most of the **** people like in here don't get liked by the majority outside the thread and vice versa... u also talking about people hating on a shoe that released last month that was well received by the general public. This leads me to wonder if you even know what the word Bandwagon means

You aint gotta like me fam nor the rest of the elite sneaker boys im gonna do me. I got the gasparillas and love em didnt understand those that hated but for a day or so that was a controversial shoe in this thread. but my point was this thread aint seen this much convo since then. Thats not a bad thing. Ease back papi have a prop on me. :wink:

Also im getting my chips back.

Last edited:
You aint gotta like me fam nor the rest of the elite sneaker boys im gonna do me. I got the gasparillas and love em didnt understand those that hated but for a day or so that was a controversial shoe in this thread. but my point was this thread aint seen this much convo since then. Thats not a bad thing. Ease back papi have a prop on me. :wink:

Also im getting my chips back.
don't mind these dudes that act all high and mighty talking about "we" this "we" that. The dudes that have made the most contributions to this thread hardly even post and don't go around policing the thread and getting confrontational with any outsider or derail it on some bs like discussing the best burger joints.
Just be conscious about what you post. No need to be posting every damn day either

Last edited:
been searching for red preme blazers forever.. really sad I missed out on an IG sale a few months back. Only one I know on sale is the ISO pair at FCLA :frown:

As someone who is new to sneaker culture - the gasparilla is a really unique shoe. I'm a Pittsburgh Pirate fan (since I was a little kid) and they'll go nicely with my Gerrit Cole jersey.

don't mind these dudes that act all high and mighty talking about "we" this "we" that. The dudes that have made the most contributions to this thread hardly even post and don't go around policing the thread and getting confrontational with any outsider or derail it on some bs like discussing the best burger joints.
Just be conscious about what you post. No need to be posting every damn day either
@K1NG P  yea just sit back and get fed like homie ^

Back
Top Bottom