2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Volk how many pairs u got overall? Just counted last night i got i think 128 but only bout 15-20 of them r sb's

Volk how many pairs u got overall? Just counted last night i got i think 128 but only bout 15-20 of them r sb's
IDK around 200 I guess...... prob 140 or so dunks

nothing real special, though lots of doubles and some triples of the ones I like a lot

I haven't counted in a long time so that number could be higher, really would rather not know

At 73 pairs I feel like I have a problem. Trying to finish this year with no more than 75. I think I may have bought 15-20 pairs last year. I need to chill.

Alright guys, since it's become pretty slow in here, how about a fun little "What if?" scenario to ponder?  

I know a lot of us have some pretty extensive collections.  Lets say your house was on fire and all of your pets and loved ones are safe - You only have the ability to save 1 pair out of your collection.  What do you choose?    

I'm going with my Dooms.  
Cali's are the only thing in my closet that I dont think I can replace

Hahaha. I've add like 3 pairs recently and my lady has yet to notice. I had to squeeze in my latest pair, DS Buck SBs, on this already pretty stuffed shelf. When I rock them though, she's definitely gonna give me that "when'd you get those look," and in just gonna reply with "babe, I've had these for a minute." Oh shoe problems!
My fiance is way too observant for that line to work for me :lol: . I'm just straight up with her, if I buy something, I'll show her. She's gotten into shoes because of me, so she's always curious. Usually if she likes them, she won't give me **** about buying another pair, and she'll be fine with it. If she isn't a fan, I'll get the look :lol: . It's kinda funny how it goes with her!

Alright guys, since it's become pretty slow in here, how about a fun little "What if?" scenario to ponder?  

I know a lot of us have some pretty extensive collections.  Lets say your house was on fire and all of your pets and loved ones are safe - You only have the ability to save 1 pair out of your collection.  What do you choose?    

I'm going with my Dooms.  

If we're talking strictly SBs, it'd have to be my BITUSAs. Probably the hardest to replace in my size.

If we're talking whole collection, I'd grab one (or both lol) of my DS OG black/red XIIIs.

Leftover pizza? lol

Last edited:
Look like the Hemps are the only thing I'm looking forward to since the sasquatches .... can't pass judgement on the tin-man's scrots yet ... possible potential???

Please forgive me.... Phone screen not so big
I guess your leftover pizza reference should have tipped me off
It's early?

Back
Top Bottom