2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Interested to see how the N7 highs come out. White/blue IWs will be copped. Black/gums will be copped depending on the price/****** suede ratio.

Man, some of those are dope IMO. :smokin

I need some highs in my life.

Last edited by a moderator:
Repped, was waiting for these to go on sale 
nthat.gif

Want to pass that link along to a friend but I'm seeing full price. I see other shoes are on sale for 50% off..?

Dang.... Please fix your laces!

Pee Wees are on my list even though it's been forever since I put on a high
I'm so lazy it's been all lows because of ease of entry
and lately I've been getting overwhelmed in the mornings with all the choices in my closet
Then default to whatever is on the floor (quartersnacks don't even have a spot on the shelves because they are ALWAYS on the floor)
never!  loose lace crew right hurrrrre.  all my riders, roll call (room goes silent).  i cant get with tying them because its always inconsistent from left to right with looseness or tightness, so i just let it all hang out.  every sneaker i rock, is untied and hella loose.  

dam i think that digi jano sale must have been a mistake( very likely since these just re-released) would have copped two pairs at that price. i wonder if they are honoring any of those sales for the people who got em last night. now to patiently wait till they reach that price anyways. 

dam i think that digi jano sale must have been a mistake( very likely since these just re-released) would have copped two pairs at that price. i wonder if they are honoring any of those sales for the people who got em last night. now to patiently wait till they reach that price anyways. 
I was gonna say..how these cats getting 45shipped. im seeing 89.99.Firm. Definitely would have doubled at that.

Back
Top Bottom