2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I'm the same way.........right up until I actually put them on my feet. Def not built for comfort.

Swap the new insole for an old zoom air. Problem solved. I'd venture to say they're more comfortable than the newly tooled regular dunks with the insole swapped.

Last edited:
Sooooo I just made a new song... I kinda wanna share it in here... probably the wrong place tho? Or would u guys wanna hear it

speaking of which.. black/gum IWs came in today.
just a few quick pics for you guys and some thoughts:

clean shoe, IW or not.. 

black with gum sole is always great of course, but this one would ve been much more fire with a red sole imo..

(maybe i m biased on this because i already own the pink box halloweens, basically the same color scheme)

contrast between the suede and the leather (or plastic) on the swoosh is quite a nice effect.
the suede itself is.. well, see for yourself:

but that was kind of expected from the pics on NDC, i guess.

nevertheless the shoe does feel quite soft on foot.

most important note:
from all IWs this one for sure is the roomiest.
i could understand advocating going half a size up for the blue, the red, and the bmw pairs (although i myself didnt) but for these i would definitely recommend true to size.

all in all a shoe that is by no means even remotely near the top of the line but on the other hand too sleek/elegant and clean to let it go.
(my thoughts after having them for two hours, we ll see..)

bonus pic: the new and the old.

cheers!

happy happy joy joy

I was checking out the BTTS while in Madrid last wk..idk..not really feeling them

Damn really? Heard the leather on them is great. Thought bout getting the Michigans & the UNLVs

Also why did they remove the stuffed tongues outta the lows again? :smh:

it's just for the ishod wair models, they have a thin profile. Normal dunks still have a fat tongue

Ohhh so the Sea Crystals lows are gon be a IW pair then? :/ bad choice on their part

Always wanted the OGs but man do they look horrible over time especially when they get dirty :x

Back
Top Bottom