2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Prices are all over the place up to 3+. I'd say 150 is a great buy. Also depends on if you want a fat tongue or skinny tongue; fat tongues run a few bucks more. I overpaid at 240 for mine but have zero ragrets.

Wasn't aware they had an option of fat or thin tongue, I prefer fat tongues. I've been seeing prices range from high 200s to 3xx like you've mentioned. Thanks!

I dont mess with supreme like that, but i want those GTs. Whats the word on them, going to be hard to get?
Be on supremenewyork.com at 10:59 am eastern time hitting that refresh tomorrow otherwise check for when snkrs/ndc drops em. Might be a lil hard to get but resell will be nothing major maybe 30-50$ over retail tops, just guessing.

Last edited:
I think the Dunks Premier dropped today are based on Flower the Skunk from Bambi:

hqdefault.jpg

Outsoles maybe represent the flowers from the movie while the upper is supposed to be like fur? Tongue is like the stripe?

Last edited:
I think the Dunks Premier dropped today are based on Flower the Skunk from Bambi:

hqdefault.jpg

Outsoles maybe represent the flowers from the movie while the upper is supposed to be like fur? Tongue is like the stripe?

Picture is pretty spot on to the shoes. Would make sense. I might have to cop them on this basis alone :lol:

The orange box dunks...

I really wanted to like them because the idea and details really rock... (I love the embossed box on the heel and the insole design) but the overall appearence is really meh. They just kinda look ugly and plain. I will be passing but atleast it's something in this SB dry spell.

The Santa joints look like satin to me but maybe you guys are right and it is velour.

Velour > Satin for sure. (I've had satin kicks in the past and they are never that nice)

Those skunks are TRASH... My mans sent me a link last night saying that Nike was dropping another skunk high and I was all too disappointed when I saw those.

I really might cop the sea crystal lows just off legacy alone which is sad. I really wanted the highs back in the day.

I never really wear lows anymore though so its a huge MAYBE.

Were the pink and blue gone quick? Was worried about getting cartjacked and then not end up with anything at all..I kno the tans were avail for a minute
Yes. I believe they went in about 30 seconds
Tan was definitely there for a while. Had time to switch up my info and cart my size. Debated checking out for a minute. Might catch them if they restock.
Restocked while I typed this. Didn't change my info enough.

Back
Top Bottom