2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Sunday... 
smile.gif

sea crystals no fat tongue not copping.....although since the first were highs....nahhhh DLS lows have a fat tongue they just dropped the ball

At least he has a reason, caught a few people hatin for no reason just cuz everyone else is whining no fat tongue.
his reason is because baggy pants don't work with a slimmer profile? That's silly. Just a pointless generalization. Young cat trynna throw shots at old heads for what? Cus they don't appreciate a slimmer look?
The fat tongue sb dunk was (IS) perfect. This iw version is inferior. Has nothing to do with what you wear with the shoes

Last edited:
Not a huge fan of false hype by limiting numbers. I do like the concept of selling in skate shops only like back in the day but it was a lot easier to cut class to get a shoe (Hemps) than it is to skip work.

But if SB is really dead, does this just mean we will have to cop at retail instead of outlet prices? Any recent SB from this box run even selling for above retail on eBay? Atlas maybe and with how limited they are, they aren't even that bad in terms of much over retail you would have to pay.

Sorry for the rant, Dorothys to get ice cream.

Last edited:
Yeah I didnt get the baggy jeans rationale. The fat tongue has more comfort and style. Plus function wise its perfect. I skated for awhile and that fat tongue saved me 100s of times lol

I'm looking for a pair of the Michigan Dunks in a size 14, anybody have an idea of where I can find a pair? I can find a 13, do they run big? Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Purple pigeon samples are nice. I wouldn't mind that colorway.

Sidenote, I lost an auction for some sz. 12 Futuras within the last 10 seconds on Saturday...If that person who won is in here, you suck and congrats lol.

Back
Top Bottom