2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

tried the IWs the other day... they didnt have my size but they brought out a 12... i didnt like that they fit fine im normally a sz 11 in dunks 
mean.gif

Still haven't tried on any IW's. Still not sure I like how thin they are. 

Heated that they gave that same treatment to the highs.... 
mean.gif

[emoji]128552[/emoji] Laces and lock for that price wow [emoji]128563[/emoji]
I'm mad people are actually bidding at that price... I'm about to sell mine SHYEEEEEET 

Damn no love for that new IW color? I'm not against it, looks iight. would wait for discount though

Is resale the only way to get the Black Sheeps now? 

Might have to cave on that size 12...

Is resale the only way to get the Black Sheeps now? 

Might have to cave on that size 12...

If you want the shoes and not the ISO stuff, absolutely not. Those things are still sitting in some shops. As for the ISO, ifyou wait prices will drop.

I actually like these. Id cop on discount lol. I dont expect any crazy looking CWs on IW Dunks really. Most of them have looked plain so far. With some red laces they would look better

EDIT: Wrong person quoted again...this phone buggin lol

Last edited:
If you want the shoes and not the ISO stuff, absolutely not. Those things are still sitting in some shops. As for the ISO, ifyou wait prices will drop.
Just the shoes.  What stores because I honestly haven't seen them in like a Footlocker or Champs.

rbk93 rbk93
Only skate shops with SB accounts and certain boutiques with SB accounts ie Concepts carry those. Also nike.com and nike stores.

If you can wait, ebay should be flooded with retail prices soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom