2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Damnnn...I saw the listing ended, I figured you grabbed them.
Wasn't meant to be 
frown.gif

8% eBay bucks

Note they changed the way eBay bucks works... lowered it to 1% from 2% BUT now it works with automotive categories

Not Sb, but these R.T.'s
nthat.gif

Better than the first release to me.
The leather looks nice and plush but the oversized swoosh makes em an easy pass for me again. They're like twice as big as the CMFT swoosh. They also look like they don't have that quilted liner like the first tisci's. Definitely better as a low and the first release though.

Went to the Conroe Nike Clearance Store.... first time I've been there and saw ZERO dunks
They actually didn't have anything good at all
Mainly thought it was odd there were no dunks in any size
There have been a lot of clearance store worthy releases lately so I figured I see something
Maybe Marshalls and Ross bought them all

Another (car inspired???) IW coming in Feb.. black/grey/red, Black swoosh with red outline, red sole..

edit: Looks like there's a speedometer on the right insole.. :nerd:

Last edited:
Black/grey/red, black Swoosh, red outsole???

Much darker grey.. but yes you have a point :rofl:

Looks like the heel stitching under "nike" is red/blue/green on black suede.. and nike heel tag is red with black letters.

Alll suede

Last edited:
My WiSC came in yesterday from Black Sheep, and I must say, pretty clean. Love the shaggy suede. I was definitely taken off guard when I realized it came as two boxes. The teal SB box with the shoes, and the black wolf with white cover box, containing the extra laces, dubraes, dust back/small backpack, hang tag, AR card, and stickers. I was just expecting the special box to house everything. No complaints though. Now I just have to decide which laces I want to rock with. I'm leaning towards the black/red set.

$625 seems high (seems weird reading that, right?)...Sole Supremacy sold a DS 13 a few weeks ago for $585 on eBay.

These just popped up on Nike Europe, colorway looks pretty good I just can't bring myself to grab a pair with this new IW tooling and slim tongue...

Got these in today . These are actually my first pair of old sb's and I must say they're just too fire . Mad comfortable and dope as **** quality-wise. Got them for $60 and they're in pretty good shape , just some minor sole separation on one shoe. First grail of many more [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom