2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Got these in today, put em on staring the mailman dead in the eyes

I'm sure my rock is like 1megapixel under that other dudes potato but was just excited to show the Nike fam my steal [emoji]128513[/emoji]

Used to have those RESN jawns. I miss them & my Ferris Buellers. Sold both of them for the super low when i was unemployed :smh:

Last edited:
Wife got tired of seeing boxes stacked in the corner of the bedroom. Not the best display setup, but it's nice to see them all out at the same time.

Last edited:
Great wear!! Love the send helps I have both sets and the 2s are probably the loudest colors I have on any of my shoes and I'm not even "that" guy.

If you need cool hiking boots or boots for snow etc but need something fresh i recommend these on discount from NDC. SB comfort and style but with all weather features.

Dropped a more detailed look into the Black Sheep in-store packaging. Thought I'd share it here with you guys.

How to reveal the teeth? Has anyone done it yet?
-I'd have thought acetone, but rubbing alcohol is another way to go.

-I was also considering the SB Dunk High Boot but I've never seen any retailer mention that they're waterproof, so that made it a pass for me.

So I got caught up in a "Sneaker Shopping with Complex" rabbit hole last night. Mainly started to see Skip Bayless episode. Can't stand the guy, and get the feeling he doesn't know much about shoes. I like watching those to see which "celebs" they have on actually know about shoes. I don't know hardly anything about his music, but G-Eazy seemed to know a lot and gave some respect to SB.

Even dropped a rack on some Heinekens in the vid:

Back
Top Bottom