2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

I still think it's weird they gave ishod the dunk but he says he prefers the bruins to skate in especially when they redid the bruin the same year

Really nice shoe right here

size 10 marge simpsons in amazing condition for 160 shipped. i'd be all over these if i hadn't spent so dam much on kicks the last two months. 

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Nike-SB-Dunk-High-Marge-Simpson-Skunk-Lobster-Pacman-Pigeon-Unkle-Size-10-/252729957682?hash=item3ad7e11d32:g:9OcAAOSwPCVX6F3F
It makes me feel a little better knowing someone else is blowing wads on pears, I feel like there are just too many deals on kicks I never thought I would get as easy

I still think it's weird they gave ishod the dunk but he says he prefers the bruins to skate in especially when they redid the bruin the same year
The same thing happened with Neymar, Nike forced Hypervenoms on him even though he preferred Mercurials if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

It makes total sense to me. They wanted to change the dunk so they figured maybe if we make it a signature shoe for a while then we can just take the name off one day and will stay the same and people will be used to it by then and it won't be such a culture shock. That's why they continue to say that quick strikes and in-store only will be traditional didn't take it away completely but I'm sure that's not far off either

SPOTs new site is up now and I was about to freak out when I saw the color options for dunk lows
They pull up pics but show to not be in stock
Was about to go broke

Back
Top Bottom