2024 NIKE SB DUNK THREAD_____GRs and QSs added

Guy at shop 1 is a little clueless sometimes, but he held some pairs for people in the thread at the time of the DLS release

Sometime I get frustrated that my locals don't know what's coming either.... but I guess dunks are not their only source of income
But for my personal selfishness I wish they knew all the inside info so I could look cooler in here

I wish I could support my local but, they rarely get more than one size 13 and they don't carry very many size XXL items.  Plus I think that one of the employees wears said size 13...

Sometime I get frustrated that my locals don't know what's coming either.... but I guess dunks are not their only source of income
But for my personal selfishness I wish they knew all the inside info so I could look cooler in here
lol your shoe shelves have already gave me frostbite, youre good bro.

I wish I could support my local but, they rarely get more than one size 13 and they don't carry very many size XXL items.  Plus I think that one of the employees wears said size 13...

That's something that has always pissed me off. Stores letting employees get shoes before customers. I remember back when the quagmire's dropped I went to a store and they told me that they had them but we're on hold for the owner or an employee or some crap like that. Never went back their again and they ended up going bankrupt a year or two later. Now that's not to say because they did that but eventually if you do that to enough people they will stop coming to your shop. First rule of business. Always take care of the customer/ people who keep you in business.

Stopped by Genesis in Fontana. Owner was on the phone with his NSB sales rep, asking him why he hadn't got them yet. Told him they were coming via FedEx today. Said they get FedEx deliveries around 2, said he would hold me down.

Last edited:
Wife today

The pictures I've seen online do them no justice. Definitely gonna get me a pair. They look supper fresh. [emoji]128526[/emoji]

Last edited:
I'd think it's a slippery slope with employees buying product
As long as that employee is buying for himself and not flipping then I'd say it's a perk of working there BUT if you only get one of that size then idk... I'd be pissed if I worked there for $9 an hour and then my boss wouldn't let me have a pair I wanted?

I got lucky at one local because the guy that used to buy everything my size got tired of dunks.... but from time to time he'd get excited and snag the pair that was for me (or could have been for me)

I think the best way to handle that is to just say you didn't get that size
9.5 is a tough size at my main shop because 3 longtime customers wear that size and they never get more than 3 pairs in 9.5

Shoes is serious business, I'm just glad I don't have to compete for sizes locally.... most of the time he makes sure to get 11.5 when it's not usually a part of their allocation

I'd think it's a slippery slope with employees buying product
As long as that employee is buying for himself and not flipping then I'd say it's a perk of working there BUT if you only get one of that size then idk... I'd be pissed if I worked there for $9 an hour and then my boss wouldn't let me have a pair I wanted?

I got lucky at one local because the guy that used to buy everything my size got tired of dunks.... but from time to time he'd get excited and snag the pair that was for me (or could have been for me)

I think the best way to handle that is to just say you didn't get that size
9.5 is a tough size at my main shop because 3 longtime customers wear that size and they never get more than 3 pairs in 9.5

Shoes is serious business, I'm just glad I don't have to compete for sizes locally.... most of the time he makes sure to get 11.5 when it's not usually a part of their allocation

If your gonna do sh*t like that then don't say anything at all you know lol. I have no local anymore. They stopped selling SBS. The closest shop would be like an hour and a half away now so I rely on online pickups these days

I'd love to see it happen but they'd have to get clearance and pay the licensing fee this time around. No way Heineken will play around with it happening twice.

I'm hyped for the denim release. If some of your locals doesn't know about the release or haven't got them yet, be patient. The release is still a little ways away. Also, I'm glad that some are eating and getting theirs ahead of schedule but you might not want to be putting the NAME of the shop that's hooking you up before release date in here. I'm just saying, you never know who's watching and all it takes is ONE tattle tell or social media post and then a SB rep will make that phone call. Congrats to everyone that has copped and I'm hoping EVERYONE eats on release day.

I'd love to see it happen but they'd have to get clearance and pay the licensing fee this time around. No way Heineken will play around with it happening twice.

I'm hyped for the denim release. If some of your locals doesn't know about the release or haven't got them yet, be patient. The release is still a little ways away. Also, I'm glad that some are eating and getting theirs ahead of schedule but you might not want to be putting the NAME of the shop that's hooking you up before release date in here. I'm just saying, you never know who's watching and all it takes is ONE tattle tell or social media post and then a SB rep will make that phone call. Congrats to everyone that has copped and I'm hoping EVERYONE eats on release day.

I thought this was a perk to the shops to encourage customers to purchase hassle free. Rather than dealing with the foolishness that is a typical online sneaker release.

Thanks for the heads up.

They (Nike SB) still wants the shops to respect the release dates.

I'm sure lots have gotten pairs, after the store says no to mention where they got it, etc....

I thought this was a perk to the shops to encourage customers to purchase hassle free. Rather than dealing with the foolishness that is a typical online sneaker release.

Thanks for the heads up.
No problem my friend.

I think you're confusing my point. The release date for them is the 22nd. That's when shops can officially release them. Online shops will release them after that, from what I hear. There are some people that are getting the pairs now, as they come in on the shops shipment. You don't want to name the shop just in case someone is watching and pops the shop for releasing early. I'm all about shops doing what they need to do and taking care of there folks but I don't want to see them get blasted for doing so either.

Edit: Shops release on 22nd. Reps to Crumb.

Last edited:
PLA, Black Sheep, Blades, Premier, SPoT, and Pit Crew are the shops I know of so far participating in the anniversary give away. Anyone know any of the other 9?

Last edited:
The guy at my local said he didn't know the release date, so I just told him to start selling them when he gets them hahahahahaha

I have the heinekens and imo after all these years they dont really look that cool. Has a special place in SB history but with the colors and materials that have been released since those the heins look very basic.

Back
Top Bottom